my money's worth, and then some! at the DIYFlavorShack

Status
Not open for further replies.

udamskipy

Aug 23, 2010
Kentucky

I have a story to tell, and want all who read this to know, I am just a simple single mom, and live on a very tight budget, raising two teenagers. I quit smoking over a year ago, for my health, of course. but mainly, for my kids, It was such a heavy burden of guilt, knowing that I was spending that much money, on killing myself. when my kids could use it for the endless list of things teenagers need and want! So, it was a no brainer. and I bought my first 510 kit. Well, as time has passed, I have spent money on many different juices, and leading my mother into vaping, have also ordered loads of juice, trying to find something that doesnt hurt her chest. (another story) but, I have narrowed my preferences over time, and have learned where my money is best spent. The two main suppliers who get my business are Dawn at DIYFlavorShack and Arno and Sue at AwesomeVapor. I have to say, these two companies have been great with their service and their products are priced low, along with reasonable shipping. But, My reason for posting today, is to tell you about Dawn, and her tremendous heart. What a great company she runs! There are no comparison in the quality of the juice! and with her liquid, if you can think of it, she can and will mix it for you!! which is pretty awesome! but, what she has done for me, has truly won my heart, and I will spend my money NOWHERE else.
Well first off, I have to say this. Anytime you order from DIYFlavorShack, Dawn includes enough samples, to where, if your order does not live up to your expectations, you havent wasted your money, you still have something else to try and use. not to mention, she always includes a small baggie of blue foam. which she calls a sample, I call it several months of vaping! (they are reusable) So, even with a regular order, you get more than double your money's worth!
Now, having told you about her outstanding service, let me tell you about my last experience.
I have had a hard time over the past month, with school starting back, and all that. I also had some other unexpected expenses that really tightened my belt. I was forced to cut some corners, and when it came time to make my order out, from Dawn (as I always do) I had to order the smallest bottle she had, and hope that I could come up with alittle more money to make another order, in days to come. So, with my frugal thinking, I decide to include a small note in the comments, and explain to her, that my budget has shrunk, and all I done was simply asked her If she could upgrade my bottle, to the next bigger size. Instead of sending samples. and left it at that, placed my order, and didnt give it another thought.
My package came in the mail this morning, and upon opening it, I was touched, and came very close to tears, when I seen that Dawn had not only upgraded my bottle. she sent me a 30ml AND a 20ml bottle of my juice I had ordered (my fav!) So, not only did she double my order, she TRIPLED it! :thumbs::thumbs:
Now, I realize that this may not mean alot to some people. But, I take NOTHING for granted. And this gesture brought tears to my eyes. She not only took the worry of how I was going to order more juice ina week or so, but now, I have enough for the rest of the month..probably two!!
To me, that is what makes a good company. People who truly care about their customers, and actually try to help. If ever you need to find a place where you want your money's worth and service that is above and beyond what is called for. I recommend DIY Flavor Shack.
DIY Flavor Shack by E-Cig Smoke Store Dawn isnt just running a company, she is helping people, and in whatever way you like to think of it, she is making a difference and making people lives better. In my book, thats pretty awesome!
Thanks for your time, and have a great day! take care!:D

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea
I'm usually not a fan of "fan" posts, but thanks for sharing. Hopefully, not everyone will ask the same of Dawn! :)

It's very hard being a single parent, so kudos to you. And it's wonderful that you and your mom are both leaving cigs behind. Success stories are always inspiring. :thumb:

If you haven't yet, you can post your feel-good story in the Supplier's Review subforum so others will know. Happy vaping and all the best!

Sophey

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Seattle, WA
Though I have found my "go to" place, I'm definitely going to look into DIYFlavorShack after reading your experience here. Dawn sounds like she knows just when to bestow an angelic touch, and that is always a beautiful thing.

Life as a single mom of teenagers is not easy -- been there, done that! It's no small thing that you have accomplished by switching to vaping. What a wonderful example you are setting for them. :) Thanks for the uplifting story!

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Thanks for sharing your experience with Dawn. She definitely has some of the best juice and customer service in the industry. I've always loved her juice since it's real quality stuff. I've shopped there numerous times and have got nothing to complain about. You DEFINITELY get what you paid for.

If someone hasn't tried diyflavorshack yet. They owe it to themselves to give them a try.

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
What do you recommend from there?
Thanks for sharing your experience with Dawn. She definitely has some of the best juice and customer service in the industry. I've always loved her juice since it's real quality stuff. I've shopped there numerous times and have got nothing to complain about. You DEFINITELY get what you paid for.

If someone hasn't tried diyflavorshack yet. They owe it to themselves to give them a try.

Taegost

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2010
Tampa Bay, Fl
After working in customer service for so long, and getting awfully jaded by the lack of customer service in a lot of companies, it's good to hear that there are still some out there that treat their customers well.
I'm also glad to hear that even though you're in a tough spot, you were able to have that bit of stress eased up.
This vendor is definitely next on my list of vendors to try, thank you for letting us know!
And good luck, I hope things look up for you!

DummyMe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
North Carolina
Gotta agree about Dawn. Last week, I ordered some products & flavors from her on Saturday. I forgot to order some other Items. I emailed her & asked if she could add the items to the order. She said she couldn't because she already shipped the order on Sunday, but to order the other items & check out. She gave me a discount code. I thought that was great...Then she also gave me free shipping on the 2nd order. The discount was a very fair deal. Also free shipping wasgood deal. Both was a fantastic deal. It was my fault I didn't order everything. I appreciate good service & I got it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread