My new 510 Riva just arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pappy55

Jun 27, 2011
United Kingdom
The postman just arrived with my new Riva 510 from Liberty-Flights UK, a day late due to Royal Mail incompatance as they tried to deliever to a different address yesterday.. Not quite sure how they manage that as the address is on the damn label but meh..

All I can say is I love it!
I much prefer it to my 901 from the outset.
The manual battery system seems nicer IMO..

Vapeing 11mg cheesecake flavour atm and its making me hungry:laugh:
I can't wait to get some cartomizers

Cid

Jul 5, 2011
Belgium
If you're tired of carts and your cartomizers haven't arrived yet, give direct dripping a try. A bit of a hassle without a drip tip, but still manageable. Just yank the filler out of the cart and put two to three drops directly onto the atomizer. Add another two to three when you start getting that burnt taste, and before long you'll know when to re-drip before you ever taste the burniness.

mostlyclassics

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Get some blue foam to use in the carts. I think it may be called Marineland foam. It's used in fish filtering systems.

It's dirt-cheap. I got a two-foot by two-foot square of it at the local fish shop for $2.48 plus sales tax. That's enough to last for years and years.

I'm basically a cartomizer-type vaper, but the atty-cart combination is still useful for me. Some flavors are delicate and change for the worse if too oxidized. Those flavors I'll put in a fresh cart, then pitch the polyester after a day or so of vaping. Also, the atty-cart combination is great for trying out new flavors, since it's lots easier to clean an atty and pitch the polyester in a cart than it is to thoroughly clean a cartomizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread