KGO vs Riva 510

Status
Not open for further replies.

redcat1948

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Eugene OR
I like my Riva 510's, older and newer versions. I recently purchased a KGo kit from Hoosier City E-Cig. The KGo batteries had the gold band and soft button with the blue LED. One battery went bad and was replaced under warranty and it has a silver band. Fit and finish are top quality on all.

I seem to be stalking OldJoe and bought a KGO on his recommendation. I've always liked my Riva's from LF too but their packaging is wonky (KGO instructions, EGO case). I just received & am charging my first KGO by SLB from Hoosier. Mine both have silver bands and appears very high quality. You can't mistake this KGO for a RIVA if you saw it in person because it's quite a bit larger (design is the same). It is 1100 mAh vs. Riva's 750 and has more voltage. I can't wait to try it. Am wondering if there was a previous KGO model and went to Liberty Flights site-- can't find a KGO there anywhere.

Kirwin

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2011
Central Florida
I seem to be stalking OldJoe and bought a KGO on his recommendation. I've always liked my Riva's from LF too but their packaging is wonky (KGO instructions, EGO case). I just received & am charging my first KGO by SLB from Hoosier. Mine both have silver bands and appears very high quality. You can't mistake this KGO for a RIVA if you saw it in person because it's quite a bit larger (design is the same). It is 1100 mAh vs. Riva's 750 and has more voltage. I can't wait to try it. Am wondering if there was a previous KGO model and went to Liberty Flights site-- can't find a KGO there anywhere.

Just got my titanium KGO/SLB from HoosierEcig today. Nice build quality and looks great too.

Note: KGO with optional eGo Mega Dual Coil Cartomizer. (EMDCC)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread