My new Pyrex carto is here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfulcher2

Apr 10, 2013
Tucson, AZ USA
Isn't it beautiful!!! And it vapes like you wouldn't believe!!! Soo much flavor compared!!!
a7u6a6uz.jpg

3.0 ml of red awesomeness!!!

*~*~*~ Love always bring difficulties, that is true, but the good side of it is that it gives energy ~*~*~*
-Vincent Van Gogh-

Rodeorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Is that a smoktek or a fasttech DCT? I have a couple Smoks and love em. Puffing on one right now. The various carto mfrs are a little hit or miss, having only used Smoktech or Boges. However the carto supplied with the tank performed admirably. When these run out I'll check outo the Ikenvapes.

Dont forget the tank tool (slap yo momma or Who's your Daddy) to save those o-rings.

jfulcher2

Apr 10, 2013
Tucson, AZ USA
Is that a SmokTek or a FastTech DCT? I have a couple Smoks and love em. Puffing on one right now. The various carto mfrs are a little hit or miss, having only used Smoktech or Boges. However the carto supplied with the tank performed admirably. When these run out I'll check outo the Ikenvapes.

Dont forget the tank tool (slap yo momma or Who's your Daddy) to save those o-rings.

It's fasttech DCT. And it works beautifully! I'm pretty happy with it!

*~*~*~ Love always bring difficulties, that is true, but the good side of it is that it gives energy ~*~*~*
-Vincent Van Gogh-

jfulcher2

Apr 10, 2013
Tucson, AZ USA
Very cool...now all you need is a VV battery of some sort
IJS that thing looks funny on there LOL!!!

Well I bought it to match my new ecig kit I'm getting hopefully tomorrow..... So should be more pleasing to the eye.. ;-)

-Vincent Van Gogh-

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
Nice, I wondered about those dct tanks at ft. Reviews say the cart included are bad but those were before ft really took a foothold in the ecig world. That was two weeks ago.. lol

Get a sized vivi nova collar and it will look good on your ego..

There's a few who say the carts that come with k100 are bad and some that say they are absolutely awesome. Its so hard to purchase with reviews.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread