My New Rig

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcalvanese

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2012
Pennsylvania
Got an hcigar Black Nemesis (clone), an Evolve Kick 2 (original), and 454 Big Block (original). This rig is FREEKIN AWESOME!!!

Her is a picture...
IMAG0024.jpg

bcalvanese

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2012
Pennsylvania
18350 with kick v2? 15 watts? ohms of coil? able to test the voltage drop? potato?

18650 with a Kick 2. I have it set for about 8 watts, and my coil is about 1.7 ohms.

I cannot measure the voltage drop with the kick 2 because it outputs a negative voltage, and my inline meter registers only posative voltage. The voltage drop without the kick with a 1.5 to 2 ohm coil seems to be about 0.1v.

I dont think voltage drop matters with the kick 2 because I think it compensates for that, and as the battery gets low, the kick adjusts the output to give you the same vape up until you have to change the battery.

Necrotic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Lawrenceville, GA
18650 with a Kick 2. I have it set for about 8 watts, and my coil is about 1.7 ohms.

I cannot measure the voltage drop with the kick 2 because it outputs a negative voltage, and my inline meter registers only posative voltage. The voltage drop without the kick with a 1.5 to 2 ohm coil seems to be about 0.1v.

I dont think voltage drop matters with the kick 2 because I think it compensates for that, and as the battery gets low, the kick adjusts the output to give you the same vape up until you have to change the battery.

I had originally looked at the Anodized aluminum tubes for my nemesis, but read that the voltage drop for them is insane... 0.1v drop is actually pretty decent for 1.5-2 ohm coils.

bcalvanese

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2012
Pennsylvania
I had originally looked at the Anodized aluminum tubes for my nemesis, but read that the voltage drop for them is insane... 0.1v drop is actually pretty decent for 1.5-2 ohm coils.

Mine came with copper pins, so maybe that helps. The HCigar Nemesis seems to be very well made, and being able to use an 18650 with a kick should give me a full day of use at 8 watts. Tomorrow will be the first full day with it, so I will find out then.

Necrotic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Lawrenceville, GA
Mine came with copper pins, so maybe that helps. The HCigar Nemesis seems to be very well made, and being able to use an 18650 with a kick should give me a full day of use at 8 watts. Tomorrow will be the first full day with it, so I will find out then.

I bought the magnet and switch upgrade from Fatdaddyvapes... made the vape a hell of a lot better. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed my nemmy! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread