My New storage Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShimmyPrincess

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2009
The Windy City
Went to Michael's and saw a scrapebook box on sale $20, normally $40. They had black & pink. Dividers inside and the pull out drawers are much longer and bigger than they appear. Overall the box is well made. Holds 50ml bottles with room at top to spare

Demensions are 12.75"x9.5"x7.5" magnetic close lids...works for me, though I'll have too add some pizzaz to it :)

SBox.jpg

Kendra

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nashville
I really like that. I was going to Michael's today for some batting. I'm going to take a look at their boxes. I've been spending so much money, though-- I might need a bigger box. :(

Went to Michael's and saw a scrapebook box on sale $20, normally $40. They had black & pink. Demensions are 12.75"x9.5"x7.5" magnetic close lids...works for me, though I'll have too add some pizzaz to it :)

SBox.jpg

ShimmyPrincess

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2009
The Windy City
I really like that. I was going to Michael's today for some batting. I'm going to take a look at their boxes. I've been spending so much money, though-- I might need a bigger box. :(

they had bigger! all scrapbooking is 40% off...you can get a cart on wheels :p

Also love the dividers. I put my different nic levels in different compartments and put a label at the top. I have 45 bottles of jucie, a few LorAnns and some glycerine and still only took up half

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread