My new toy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

optsmk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Pleasanton, Ca.
So I got my new 26650 Stingray in the mail today. Last week they sent me the wrong device. I got a Stillare RDA instead of the Singray. But the Stillare looked so good I told them to charge me for it so I could keep it and just send me the Stingray that I paid for. They were really good and shipped me the Stingray pronto! Actually they sent me two Stingrays. Not sure if that was a mistake or they were just being nice for the mistake. At any rate, I got it and I like it a lot.

I started out this morning with a fully charged battery and replaced it at around 6 this evening with a freshly charged battery. I thoght maybe the battery was getting low. But when I put it back on the charger it read 4.1 volts. I think one battery might last me for at least 2 days of vaping!!!

IT works fantastic with my Nautilus. So I went down to my local vape store to have them make me a couple coils for the Stillare. I figures I would let them make the coils for me. At least for the first time. I have no idea what I'm doing, so I figured I would let the experts do it for me. They seem to know what they are doing down there. So now I have a dual coil setup that is .5 ohms. And wow, this thing hits hard. So hard that I had to get some 0 nice juice. The 6 mg nic was over powering. The only weird thing is that after a exhale a giant cloud, it feels like got nothing. I guess that's what it's like with 0 nic. I think I'll try to mix some of the 6 mg juice with the 0 nice juice. Maybe that will be better. But I'm really liking this thing with the RDA on top of it.

The only problem I can see with it is that I need to use two fingers to depress the button on the bottom. The spring is really heavy and if you don't press it right in the center, the switch gets stuck a little bit. If I use two fingers, i can press the button on either side and it works better.

Attachments

• IMAG0131[1].jpg
    IMAG0131[1].jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 64
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread