My Newbe Knowledge So Far

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcalvanese

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2012
Pennsylvania
I've only been vaping for 2 to 3 months, and I would like to thank this forum and YouTube for all the knowledge I have obtained so far in my quest to quite smoking cigarettes.

Started out with the usual corner store e-cig kit, did some research, moved to a little better kit (blu), did some more research, stepped up to the prosmoke kit, did some more research, went to the Silver Bullet, needed something more portable, did some more research, went with the ego-c kit, did some more research, ordered 2 ego-c twist batteries to use with the ego-c tanks, did some more research, ordered the type B ego-c tnks/atomizer heads/bodies and still waiting for the atomizer body to come so I can try the bigger tanks with the ego-c.

Along the way, i have been trying several different liquids: Altsmoke High Caliber, eliquid Planet, GoodeJuice, and Highbrow Vapors. Out of these, I like the Highbrow Vapors the best. I got 5 of their flavors at a 80/20 PG/VG mix @ 24mg. They are the only ones so far that I liked every one of the flavors that I ordered. I also like the 80/20 PG/VG mix. It seems like I can vape it at the full 4.8 volts on my ego-c twist without it tasting bitter like it does with the other liquids that are 50/50 mix. It also seems like the more VG in the mix, the more flavor they have to add, and that causes the taste to be a bit too much for some reason. Out of the 5 flavors I got, 3 of them were tobacco flavers, and they all tasted very much like the real thing (compared to the other ones I have tried). Plus I get a better throat hit, and the vapor is still more than enough. I personally think that higher PG is the way to go, and 80/20 PG/VG seems to be a good number.

I also messed around with a few different types of atomizers, cartomizers, tankomizers, clearomizers, tanks (ego-c), and dripping as well. I think the ego-c tank sytem is the next best thing to dripping because the tank feeds right onto the atomizer just like you are dripping, but without dripping. And I like the idea of filling up my 5 tanks and having enough to last a couple days. Plus, I can put different flavors into each tank, and it only takes a few vapes to start tasting the new flavor.

Anyway, this is what I have learned so far. I know i have a long way to go, but I think I'm off to a pretty good start, and I would like to again thank this forum (and YouTube) for the knowlede I have gained so far.

I have given my old e-cig kits to other people who are interested in quitting smoking (except for my Silver Bullet).

Regards,

Bob

meldee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Westerville, OH
I've only been vaping for 2 to 3 months, and I would like to thank this forum and YouTube for all the knowledge I have obtained so far in my quest to quite smoking cigarettes.

2-3 months and you've been through all of that? Wow!

I have given my old e-cig kits to other people who are interested in quitting smoking (except for my Silver Bullet).

Very cool...they have a pretty sweet Pay-It-Forward area on this site. It seems like a great place to pass along old gear to someone in need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread