Not open for further replies.

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
Hey everyone,

In march of this year I found myself watching the tourist smoking one cig after another as always. I noticed that Johnny depp was smoking one of these e-cig in the movie and remembered that a friend of mine was talking about that a while ago. The hunt and search began and I found these forums. By the beginning of march I made a lot of research and got help from fellow ECF members on what unit I should get not knowing what I really want of course.

I ended up buying the Ego-T with all the stuff I need. Besides the hassle of cleaning that thing it worked pretty good vapor production was great, and it really helped for a couple of days. I started to learn a lot of things about vaping and the different options such as mods, KR808's, 510, attys, cartos, carts, clearos etc. After a week or so with my Ego-T I started to get this really bad urge back to smoke a cig due to stress in college and a friend of mine got shot in Venezuela really bad but no excuse of course. I stayed strong and thought maybe I just need to try a different unit.

I found the GoGo and for the price of $65.00 I gave it a shot. Received it and loved it but again a week into it deep in my final exams I did the unthinkable 2 and a half weeks cig free and I bought a pack of Marlboro Reds. At first they tasted horrible but after 3 I was back at it. My soon to be wife and gf of 10 wonderful years came in the room and gave me this look. This look most married men know. She was not mad nor sad she had this "I am so disappointed" look in her face it almost made me cry.

Then while smoking cig # 26 I found this topic called "show off your PV" in which this wonderful women named Zotzer showed off her Bloog collection. I never heard about Bloog before and really wasn't confident at all about it. I send her a message asking for every detail about the Bloog I think I asked so many questions that every person would get really annoyed but she was so nice and explained every single bit I wanted to know about it and her setup.

Again I tried my luck at another unit knowing it is more expensive then a lot of other e-cigs but I wanted to try it out.

Now after 2 weeks with my Bloog I have not had a cigarette and no urge to even smoke one. I think the problem that the Ego-T and the GoGo gave me was that I still needed and need something in my hands that feels like a cigarette. I would never make this topic if I would not know that I am done with cigs but I can proudly say I "think" I did it finally. Every min of my life I thought about smoking the next cig no matter where I was and this feeling is finally gone I could not be more happy.

Now all that is left to say is...

Thanks to ECF and its members, specially to all the nice people here in the Bloog section of the forums for helping out whereever you can even though you think again "oh .... the annoying german guy again" :facepalm:

A big thanks to Zotzer who really got me hooked on Bloog. I demand a discount code for her :p

And again we learn success is a journey not a destination. It may take a couple $ more to find what you need to kick the habit but if you really want it you will find the solution for this terrible addiction some find it right away with their first PV and some others may just need a little bit longer.

Thanks for reading and again thanks to everyone on these forums.

honkytonkmn

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2011
Thompson, Oh
Awwww, this gave me a big smile! I was happy to help, and am very glad that YOU are happy! Fantastic!!

Everyone was flashing their mods, so I figured "what the heck" and popped up some pics of my "tricked-out" Bloogs. Ya never know, do ya? :)

Dag Nabbit! Now I gotta see your tricked out bloogs! linky link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread