The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

My order made it thru blizzard!

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by biidaaban, Mar 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. biidaaban

biidaaban Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2010
    MN
    latest order is here, yay! i was anxious for this one we going north this w/e and i wanted the wow cowboy menthol so my brother and sis in law can try it... we live in MN and they are talking about banning or sanctioning menthols (claims they get you addicted faster) :facepalm: oh please

2. ValleyGirl

ValleyGirl Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 27, 2010
    Van Nuys, CA
    :vapor:Glad to hear you got your order!
    I've heard that said about menthols...dunno if I believe it though.

3. AG51

AG51 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    YAY !! I'm so happy for you Dawn !! Hope they like it & Enjoy your weekend !!

4. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    I think they are talking about Cigarettes not e-juice. I posted about the artical I found about the banning..they admitted it would take years to do it.

5. biidaaban

Nov 16, 2010
    MN
    You're right, i do want to give my brother and sis in law the chance to try them out and have an email already to point them in the direction of this forum and V4L. We had tried others and finally settled on V4L we've always been very happy with the sales, selection and CS. My brother has been asking me about cost etc. No generics for them, so if they use the coupon codes, they'll be shocked how much they save! Plus i think they'll enjoy hanging out here.

We're in MN and if they want you to quit smoking, they do everything in their power to make you stop. We got tired of the price hikes due to taxes and "fees" and being made to feel like refugees in our own state, so we quit. It's nice to walk about freely in public again! :vapor: Added bonus, the kitties think the condoms from carts are "toys" and play fetch with them and if we don't notice they brought one to us, they can bounce them and play until we do notice. :laugh:

6. Who_Wants_To_Know

Who_Wants_To_Know Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2011
    Pittsburgh, PA
    LOL at your kitties. My cat so far has ignored my vaping supplies. However don't let him lear shoes laces. I give him a few to keep him away from power cords though.

7. biidaaban

Nov 16, 2010
    MN
    we have one that likes to chew on power cords, headset cords and we had to lock up the tooth brushes... we use an electric tooth brush for their teeth, but they all think any brush will do...

8. EleanorR

EleanorR Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2011
    Treasure Coast
    It's the toothpaste. My guys adore all things minty.

I CANNOT go to bed wearing Vicks Vaporub or BenGay, and I finally had to lock my own toothbrush out of reach! (eeyeewww!)

9. biidaaban

Nov 16, 2010
    MN
    Our oldest girl figured out that we're keeping their power toothbrush in the medicine cabinet. We find her on the counter trying to figure out how to open the door. If i vape anything minty, i have to give a sniff to 3 of them, the one girl sees the vapor and takes off (still thinks we're smoking)
    :vapor:zoom zoom

10. Morandir835

Morandir835 Idiot Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2011
    Outside DC
    The only thing my cat does is knock my stuff over if I'm not up when he wants to feed him. He can be a real pita at times. I love the little guy though.

11. Who_Wants_To_Know

Mar 15, 2011
    Pittsburgh, PA
    My cat is easily distracted. He ever does things I do not want I just drape the shoe lace over his tail and he spends the next few minutes chasing his tail to get the strong off. After that he spends a few hours making sure that evil string does not attack again.

12. Morandir835

Jan 2, 2011
    Outside DC
    Smeagol is evil Joker sir, was when we adopted him from our land lady.... We believe he's a member of the mob somehow... One of his many nicknames is Fat Tony because of it....

13. Who_Wants_To_Know

Mar 15, 2011
    Pittsburgh, PA
    My cat earned his name GIR after the robot in Invader Zim after he nuzzled a lamp to death. Also he is pure gray with green eyes so it fits there as well, but man I swear he has a head full of junk. No cupcakes though.

14. Morandir835

Jan 2, 2011
    Outside DC
    No monkeys in him either I'm guessing Joker sir?

15. Who_Wants_To_Know

Mar 15, 2011
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I hope not. I don't have any little hats for them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.