Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I got my pacage today and in traditional Ikenvape style there was Goodness in it. Isaac is off the charts at goodness and that's why I said "The goodness NEVER stops" I couldn't make up my mind which to try first so I decided on the eVod. Let's just see if 3.7 volt vaping is as good as my usual 5+ volts.
Let me just say I am amazed. I thought as in the past it would be weak on heat (I like a warm vape) and vapor as all the things I've used in the past. WRONG, This little jewel is amazing. I can get almost as much vapor as I can from a tanked Fusion and for me to say that is unheard of. Do I have to look like a botanist between puffs so I don't get a dry hit? Nope. It can keep up with my vaping which at times is nonstop. I have to say after all the time Isaac has tried to get me to 3.7 Volt PVS and then KW Charlie joining him all I have to say is they were right. This is truly an amazing setup and you can't go wrong on them. It now has my endorsement along with Isaac's and KW Charlies. My next order will have one or 2 automatic egos in it for sure.
PS I love the lok of the stainless steel and the tip is a big + too.

Last edited:

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
You guys have me so excited. I have a protank, evod, and CE5+ coming tomorrow and I can't wait to try them on an ego. I'm hoping at least one of them will satisfy my current desire for a simple fill and vape on an ego set up.

Question, are the ohms on the protank coils really 2.2? Sounds perfect for 4.0 vaping but why does the website suggest 3.2-3.7 volts, is that a typo? Also I'm assuming it will be pretty weak on a 3.7 battery so if these please me I will be grabbing a couple automatic 4.0v egos :)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
You guys have me so excited. I have a protank, evod, and CE5+ coming tomorrow and I can't wait to try them on an ego. I'm hoping at least one of them will satisfy my current desire for a simple fill and vape on an ego set up.

Question, are the ohms on the protank coils really 2.2? Sounds perfect for 4.0 vaping but why does the website suggest 3.2-3.7 volts, is that a typo? Also I'm assuming it will be pretty weak on a 3.7 battery so if these please me I will be grabbing a couple automatic 4.0v egos :)

I think those are levels suggested by the manufacturer. Legion, as you know this is a user preference thing. I use mine about 4 volts or higher and I can't praise it enough. The vapor, flavor and draw are all there for me. On my Infinity it is a little airy but that's a plus for me. You won't regret getting one for sure and they look so much better than a normal tank. If you've read any of my posts on the new setups you surely read I am one of those that don't find many latest and greatest that I like but these truly are wonderful.

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
I think those are levels suggested by the manufacturer. Legion, as you know this is a user preference thing. I use mine about 4 volts or higher and I can't praise it enough. The vapor, flavor and draw are all there for me. On my Infinity it is a little airy but that's a plus for me. You won't regret getting one for sure and they look so much better than a normal tank. If you've read any of my posts on the new setups you surely read I am one of those that don't find many latest and greatest that I like but these truly are wonderful.

Thanks I sure can't wait now. Did you see what Isaac just posted now? Another pyrex/ss tank! Where does it end!? It seems like the protank but a little bit better? I guess I have something else to buy now.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Thanks I sure can't wait now. Did you see what Isaac just posted now? Another pyrex/ss tank! Where does it end!? It seems like the protank but a little bit better? I guess I have something else to buy now.
On my wat to see. I think it's one he was telling me about.

That is saweet. Where will it end you ask? I don't think there is an end. He's in a constant state of development. I have to add that to my list of must have. I'm about ready to jack my CC and I hate living on borrowed money but my curiosity might get the best of me.

On my Protank I plugged two of the vents because it was just a touch to airy on my Infinity and it is perfect. That's one of the nice things about these is you can access almost any part. I can't wait to get the auto Ego batts for it.

My poor Fusions are feelin neglected because since I put this Protank on I haven't used anything else.

Last edited:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I'm so happy to see you guys loving this set up! It performs so well and this is a piece I happily show off. I try to avoid local sales but then I keep finding myself explaining this one allot. The aesthetics, comfort, ease of use and the battery longevity is astounding. I'm hitting 9-10 hours on each ego auto and want to proclaim all about it! You know when new things come around and just revitalizes your true love of vaping. Well this one did it for me!

Definitely manufacture suggestions. the ego battery is a 3.96V performer, sounds little on paper but when with the evod, it's the perfect setup. Wait I'm getting crossed here. So many posts loving these batteries :laugh: Yep 2.2Ω and full of awesome at 4.0-4.2ish.

I got an eVod and an auto battery on Saturday. I am completely in love. I had been considering going bigger. Those thoughts are gone. I got a CE5+ too. It's good but the eVod is fantastic. The battery lasted 2 days for me. Now all I need is to stock up on some RY4 Gold and I will be in vaping bliss.
Totally understand! The run time and the evod has blown me away and left the Ce5+ taking a back seat. The liquid should have been here yesterday. At this point I'm just awaiting the word on why they aren't here.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA

It never ends! this one is something we whipped up here at IKV. It's made specifically for evod coils. I prefer them over the Protanks personally. I had both coils die on me on it after a day worth of use and said Yeah, this is going to need us :laugh:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
It never ends! this one is something we whipped up here at IKV. It's made specifically for evod coils. I prefer them over the Protanks personally. I had both coils die on me on it after a day worth of use and said Yeah, this is going to need us :laugh:

Well I am absotively, Posilutely, loving this Protank and haven't put it down, or picked up a Fusion since I started.
EFUME.gif
thanks to you my super kind friend. Now I'll be ordering another Protank or 2, a couple autobatts, and a couple of these too. You are an amazing man, one of a kind and a great friend. It's just too bad there isn't more people like you in this world.

I'm very glad to see all the great faces returning to the Ikenvape forum. They are also some of the smartest people in the vaping world. :toast:

Last edited:

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York

My Protank just got here and I LOVE it! Filled it up and threw it on my Provari @ 4 volts and its fantastic! I'll definitely be grabbing some auto ego batts and a bunch of evod coils when you get them in, hopefully soon ! :) If the draw is too tight I'll grab the Puritank. I'm going to go have fun with these simple but great vaping set up!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Well I am absotively, Posilutely, loving this Protank and haven't put it down, or picked up a Fusion since I started.
EFUME.gif
thanks to you my super kind friend. Now I'll be ordering another Protank or 2, a couple autobatts, and a couple of these too. You are an amazing man, one of a kind and a great friend. It's just too bad there isn't more people like you in this world.

I'm very glad to see all the great faces returning to the Ikenvape forum. They are also some of the smartest people in the vaping world. :toast:
You are to cool J5! I'm so glad you are loving it! No need for the expense of another. These things are built tough. I have been testing with pressures, common user errors, like drop tests in various conditions and all is well. Turns out I didn't create the rebuildable style :laugh: upon research there are a few people that discovered this possibility. I even find someone who did break their Pro tank and modded it to be a dripping atomizer. A cable guy came over yesterday and was intrigued by vaping as he had a blu disposable previously. Trying to explain how advanced ecf is in comparison left me a stuttering fool :lol:

My Protank just got here and I LOVE it! Filled it up and threw it on my Provari @ 4 volts and its fantastic! I'll definitely be grabbing some auto ego batts and a bunch of evod coils when you get them in, hopefully soon ! :) If the draw is too tight I'll grab the Puritank. I'm going to go have fun with these simple but great vaping set up!

Right on Legion! I did find some of the evods were ridiculously tight in the protank. In the Puri, the draw is prefect, not tight and not loose. By the stock of the Pro tank and Puritank. I should talking them up! There's not many of the Puri's as they are the first run however the Pros are more than quadruple in abundance.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
You are to cool J5! I'm so glad you are loving it! No need for the expense of another. These things are built tough. I have been testing with pressures, common user errors, like drop tests in various conditions and all is well. Turns out I didn't create the rebuildable style :laugh: upon research there are a few people that discovered this possibility. I even find someone who did break their Pro tank and modded it to be a dripping atomizer. A cable guy came over yesterday and was intrigued by vaping as he had a blu disposable previously. Trying to explain how advanced ecf is in comparison left me a stuttering fool :lol:

I thought I was the only one that did that. Seems like my mouth works faster than my mind can remember the names of things. While trying to pull the centerpost out it give all at once and broke off the wire but when I put it back in it worked like a champ. I really like the Protank and think you have a winner here.

Last edited:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I thought I was the only one that did that. Seems like my mouth works faster than my mind can remember the names of things. While trying to pull the centerpost out it give all at once and broke off the wire but when I put it back in it worked like a champ. I really like the Protank and think you have a winner here.

too funny! I did the same thing with the first one too :laugh: Turns out Grim and Ray made videos performing the task now.
Mind working faster than the mouth, totally get that. :( I turned down so many online interviews because of it. To put it blatantly, it sucks.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
too funny! I did the same thing with the first one too :laugh: Turns out Grim and Ray made videos performing the task now.
Mind working faster than the mouth, totally get that. :( I turned down so many online interviews because of it. To put it blatantly, it sucks.
Then still work great that way though. Not one misfire but what do you expect from Ikenvape Goodness?

Goodness-inside-the-box_zps566559dc.gif

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Thanks Buddy. I'm glad you like it.

I got my other package with the IKV DBOX PuiTank. I haven't tried it yet. I also got an auto Ego Battery and there was a nice box of the new CE5 replacement coils in it. What a great surprise. I ordered on Fri on the west coast and it's here on Monday. You can't beat that kind of customer service anywhere you go. I love these people.

Oh and BTW this Auto Ego battery doesn't seem to have a cut off.:vapor: If it does, I haven't found it. As long as I can puff it keeps going.
man_zpsdded210d.png

The only bad thing is I keep inadvertently looking for the switch then realize it's not my Infinity Pro in my hand.
k5555777_zpsf1ad3f1b.png

Day two: This Auto Ego with the CE5 on it is absolutely amazing just as KW Charlie told me it was. I can't believe I'm liking 3.7 volt Vaping this much. I noticed I'm even turning my Buzz and Infinity Pro down a little too. Hmmm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread