My perfect smpl mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margate69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I set up my new mod two days ago. A SMPL original, mated to a thundercloud cloud champ rda, running .16 ohm, on a 2500 mah, 35a draw battery. Holy... crap. I'm absolutely amazed by this combo. Of course, I won't be saving a cent. At about 12 ml a day, I'm going to be buying a lot of juice. vaping just got fun again!

Reactions: socalsailor

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Congrats! I love the SMPL. Any photo's?

Just a word of caution: There is no such thing as a true 35A continuous rated battery. Most, if not all, 35A batteries are rewraps of 20A batteries. With a 20A battery, you should not exceed 0.21Ω.

You've been a member on this forum for quite a while, I'm sure you've heard it all before, I'm just saying what I need to when I see resistance's like that. Not going to push any further though.

Reactions: Margate69

Margate69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I appreciate the info, I trust where I'm buying. The B&M I'm buying from is owned and run by competitors, and my rig is nearly the same as the owner's comp chaser. I could be wrong, but the battery doesn't reach above 70° with the hardest draw possible. Sadly, no photos at the moment, my mobile photos won't attach to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread