FDA My petition as a response to FDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thugjustice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2012
Illinois
I started a petition for the new rules and regs put out by the FDA. I've never done one before so take it for what it is but I felt like I had to do something. So feel free to sign and share and vape on brothers and sisters.

http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/therighttovape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ms.P

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
Mid-Missouri, USA
I started a petition for the new rules and regs put out by the FDA. I've never done one before so take it for what it is but I felt like I had to do something.

Your petition has no substance. It is meaningless. What, exactly, in the 241-page document of proposed regulations are you against? Where are your facts and data to back up your claims of bankruptcy and death? And for goodness sake, find a proofreader.

I'm sorry; I know that's harsh. I understand how you feel; we're all _____ (nervous, scared, angry). But we can't go off half-cocked on our own with a petition here and a letter there. We need to put forth a unified effort and we need to do it intelligently.

If you're not a member of CASAA, please join. If you are a member, please donate!

NorthOfAtlanta

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
Canton, GA
Your petition has no substance. It is meaningless. What, exactly, in the 241-page document of proposed regulations are you against? Where are your facts and data to back up your claims of bankruptcy and death? And for goodness sake, find a proofreader.

I'm sorry; I know that's harsh. I understand how you feel; we're all _____ (nervous, scared, angry). But we can't go off half-cocked on our own with a petition here and a letter there. We need to put forth a unified effort and we need to do it intelligently.

If you're not a member of CASAA, please join. If you are a member, please donate!

While this may be meaningless at this point as we have 75 days of public comments to go before it's finalized, the quicker it hits the 100k point the more attention they will pay. It lets them know that we are watching and there's a bunch of people who care about this. There is an election coming up and they have enough problems without stirring up a couple of a million more of us.

:2c::vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread