My pluid and Agent orange cane yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
So happy! I am just waiting for my syringe so that I can fill and taste. I did smell them. And it was not at all the smell I was expecting. I expected heavy licorice. But I smelled some sort of mint, other herbs and then licorice/ anise. Also a hint of some sort of citrus. My DH is going to do the tasting with me. Our first dual review! Agent orange kinda smelled of fruits herbs and anise. So I am very exited to do the review and should be getting my supplies today! However... we are watching his mom because his dad is back in the hospital with and impacted bowl and pneumonia. She has late stages Alzheimer. And she needs to be watched 24 hours a day. So I really will not be able to do any reviews unless she is asleep. SO stay tuned. :) We will try to put them up as soon as possible.

Zak Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Orange, California, United States
I got the same order a couple weeks ago! Gotta say, I normally HATE black licorice but with all the rave reviews, I decided to try it. I was very pleasantly surprised. Both are high quality juices and I don't think you'll be disappointed. Do come back and let us know what you think.

Props to you for helping out family! I'll be keeping them and you in my prayers!

techmatlock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2013
Long Beach, CA
I'm jealous. Both juices are definitely next on my list. I'm not a black licorice fan at all, but I'm curious to see how it tastes for how popular it is. Even though I don't have any Mad Murdock juice, I was able to buy Grenada from Next Level Vapors, which is also a very popular anise-based e-liquid. I can't wait to try it out when it gets to my house. I'm curious to see what your opinion is for Pluid and Agent Orange. Hope everything goes ok with your husband's family.

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
Update: still have not been able to do reviews. I have so many reviews to do now. :) All I need is some free time to do them. Father in law is worse then they thought. He has stage 4 lung cancer. :( We are going to try every remedy we can. I have hope for a treatment that cured people with stage 4 lung cancer called Phoenix tears. Otherwise stage 4 is a grim diagnosis. Last year I got him onto e-cigs while he was in the hospital with a broken hip. But when he came home he was right back to regular cigs. We both wish we tried harder. But Sometimes there is nothing you can do.

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville

Lung fluid came back inconclusive, but a biopsy of one of the masses of his lungs was positive for cancer. That was Friday. Yesterday his lungs filled with fluid and collapsed. They has to intabate him and sedate him. At the same time MIL took a turn for the worse. She had not slept all night and was hallucinating very bad. At the same moment the FIL had his episode and was calling out for her (at the hospital) she was here calling out to him that she would be right there (home with us). We ended up taking her to the ER last night. They kept her for tests and observation. We suspect she has been having mini strokes. FIL has a DNR on his chart. And they called this morning to let us know that they already had to several times. They wanted to know if they should continue if he has another episode. DH knows that is not what he wants. So he told them not to. It will be any minute now. I had a dream that FIM and MIL came together. They looked young. They were both very happy. And said to enjoy life and that they were moving on. It was very uplifting. But when I woke up I started to cry. Because this has happened to me every time someone close to me dies the night before their death. The other 2 times were 1. my best friends fiancee (also lung cancer), he told me to give her a message because he could not connect to her, to be happy and find another love. The thing was he was supposed to be 100% curable. Then I woke up to her call that he had passed. 2nd was DH's grandma. She came to me in a dream and laughed and smiled I made her a sandwich and we all danced in the living room. Then she hugged me and said she had to go. She passed away that afternoon. In a way I find it comforting. Because I know that they are out of pain. And they are happy. But I still feel the loss deeply. I have been crying all morning. I believe that whatever higher power blessed us with this baby to balance our suffering.

Thank you everyone for the prayers. They were all heard and very much appreciated.

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
I'm praying for you & your family dear. I can only imagine what you & DH are going through. It's hard enough to have 1 parent sick at a time but 2 is just beyond imaginable. I believe that those dreams are a real way that they are trying to communicate with you because they can't do so at the present moment. I've had those kinds of dreams after a few people that were really close to me past away. The last was my grandmother. She passed away over 4 years ago & I had a lot of guilt about being away at school & not being there when she took her last breath. I was there only a couple of weeks before but it still ate away at me that I was more than 13 hours away. I spoke to her about 2 hours before she passed. She couldn't talk back but my dream confirmed that she heard everything that I said to her & that she wanted me to let to of the guilt of not being there when she passed. I was at school & that was where she wanted me to be. That comforted me a lot.

Sending lots of love & prayers your way!

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
Wow, I am so sorry to hear about your FIL and MIL. So very sad. You all are definitely in my thoughts. :cry:

Please remember to take good care of yourself through all this. You've got a lot of new demands on your body and need to be extra careful to make sure you get plenty of rest. *big hugs*

I'm praying for you & your family dear. I can only imagine what you & DH are going through. It's hard enough to have 1 parent sick at a time but 2 is just beyond imaginable. I believe that those dreams are a real way that they are trying to communicate with you because they can't do so at the present moment. I've had those kinds of dreams after a few people that were really close to me past away. The last was my grandmother. She passed away over 4 years ago & I had a lot of guilt about being away at school & not being there when she took her last breath. I was there only a couple of weeks before but it still ate away at me that I was more than 13 hours away. I spoke to her about 2 hours before she passed. She couldn't talk back but my dream confirmed that she heard everything that I said to her & that she wanted me to let to of the guilt of not being there when she passed. I was at school & that was where she wanted me to be. That comforted me a lot.

Sending lots of love & prayers your way!

Thank you both very much. *hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread