• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

My reason to switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Congratulations! Wanting to see the baby develop and grow is a good reason to vape and get off the tobacco! I want to be able to spend my retirement years enjoying life, myself. I could see the handwriting on the wall with every cigarette I smoked. Vaping appears to be a life extending way to get a little nic without destroying your lungs and circulatory system.

Rttch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2011
Edmonton
Congratulations! This is wonderful news!

I wish you and your family all the best in this new (Is this your first?) phase of your life! I just hope you're not too attached to the idea of a full night's sleep. :D At least for a while.

More like the first 12 years. Once they hit the teenage years, then you can get your sleep back. I have four more years until my oldest hits the teen years :D

Rttch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2011
Edmonton
This is our second child we also have a 2 1/2 year old boy that dosent sleep and never has so that is one aspect we are very used too. Thanks again to all.

Sorry to hear that and I know that situation very well. If you want some ideas from behavioural to physical needs, I have a stockpile of them and several have worked.

With two boys now, hopefully the little one can tire out the big brother with all of his brotherly needs. It's always so adorable to see brothers who are best of friends with each other <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread