My review of the Pico Squeeze 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don W

Sep 24, 2018
So I've read many reviews online that all seem biased to me so I thought I would give a few negative points that I didn't see a in any reviews but I am experiencing with mine.
First off I have been unable to access the sub menu no matter how long I hold the + & fire button. I've sent a message to eleaf about this but haven't heard back yet.
Second thing that could be an issue is the location of the bottle. Although it's a handy spot for squeezing, I feel that if I'm not careful I could squeeze it while holding it or setting against something.
Next thing is to lock the buttons out you have to press the + & - at the same time. I've tried over & over to do this without changing the wattage while locking it & it is very difficult.
Last thing is the flashing LED light. I find this VERY annoying & gimmicky especially since I can't turn it off with no access to the sub menu, just my opinion.
Hope this is helpful to anyone shopping for squonk mods.

Last edited:

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Next thing is to lock the buttons out you have to press the + & - at the same time. I've tried over & over to do this without changing the wattage while locking it & it is very difficult.
Common issue with every iStick I've owned. Is what it is.:(

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I can deal with the locking issue but not being able to access the sub menu is a real inconvenience. I am unable to get to many of the features of this mod.
    Puffon, did find a trick to get into the menu or just persistance?
    persistance and pushed the up/down at the very top edge of the button

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread