Status
Not open for further replies.

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
Thank you, I still find it hard as the chems in the analog aren't out of my system. I crave an analog Just about every min of the day. I hope this feeling goes a way. I just know when break comes I can vape, or when I am off work I can vape all night and watch football.

What level nic are you using?

JonsMind

Verified Member
The cravings will still be there for a while, just make sure you have a good flavor that you really like and it has enough nicotine. I know when I have my worst cravings, I usually vape the higher nicotine flavors I keep on hand for this. I usually use 18mg but sometimes I need to use 24mg for a really strong craving. It has worked for me so far. I have not gone back to regular cigarettes since I started vaping... YAY!!
Good luck and remember if you have questions or need advice, ECF is awesome. Some very knowledgeable people on here willing to help!!

I should try keeping a higher mg on hand. 18 normally does it for me, sometimes can be to strong.. Guess it depends on the flavor. I just don't want to get nicotine'd out. lol.

release the kraken

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Stalking the Mailman
I am a mint kinda juice person. Why I am on the search for a menthol that reminds me of home. I do like fruity as well, and deserts ones are amazing! I have one that tastes like a cupcake! Yummmm!
How about yourself?

Currently dessert.

Menthol is pretty easy to do. Just get some good menthol (for example Menthol Liquid 10% Solution PG (WL)) and you add a few drops to any of your juices to add menthol or heighten a current menthol juice. That way you are in the drivers seat for your menthol taste. I just made my fater in law a green apple menthol. He tried it and liked it, but wanted a little more. 4 more drops and he was lovin it.

The key is using real menthol that has been made with the crystals. Or buy the crystals and a little bit of pg and you can make your own. You will find quickly that vaping is a hobby with a lot of tinkering and that tinkering also helps fill the craving voids.

JonsMind

Verified Member
Yea, if I add menthol to all my juices, I will most likely be in heaven! Haha. Seems easy to do. Some place in town add the drops for you, but I'd much rather get it myself and have control. Thanks for the link. Gonna need to bookmark when I get back to the computer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread