Stealth vape tehnique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aywaar

Jun 24, 2011
Zagreb
Hello everyone!

This is my first post so why not share a trick I know with you.

A lot of advice on stealth vaping tell you to hold your breath in as long as you can so there is minimal vapor when you exhale.

There is no need for holding your breath!!!!!

Here's what you do:

When you inhale your vapor, inhale just what is in you mouth, no more. Keep it in for 1(one) second and then take a full, deep breath without exhaling the vapor. You can now breathe out with minimal or even no vapor.

vape on!:headbang:

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
I vape opening but respectfully instead of stealth vaping. I'm not doing anything harmful or dangerours to others and proud to have made the transition. I don't want to hide anything.

I respect that you're respectful. That's not snotty, it's sincere :)

Sometimes, even if a restaurant manager/owner says it's ok to vape, maybe there's a little kid a few tables away. I'd rather stealth-vape. Sometimes I haven't asked and need a nic hit and stealth. I vape proud 98% of the time in public. Sometimes it gets tiring answering so many questions, so I stealth for a while. My tiny GLV supermini hides in my hand. I use the double-inhale method with 80% PG juice or higher. Take a long drag, short inhale followed by another. No vapor. No need to hold your breath. One of my very favorite things about vaping is getting to have conversation and fun after dinner in a restaurant without freaking-out on the inside, wondering when are we going to leave so I can smoke?? Vaping is a beautiful thing in those situations. Stealth or regular.

The travel section has fabulous stealth tips :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread