My story so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Puffalot

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2008
UK
E-cigs were my life at one point as I gave up the analogs for 274 days, that was until the evil demon (sorry watching Tru Blood too much) muscled it`s way in and I secumbed to the deadly weed for a while :mad: I truely believe now, it was down to device and liquid choice. I had been vaping exclusively on a Janty Stick V1 and although it`s a great device the "hit" had dropped off no matter what juice, atomiser or nic strength I used. I tend to think it was due to the design of the janty as you are not able to clean the atomsier connections. This has probably been covered in other threads ,so I`ll cut a long story short! :rolleyes:
My new device is the Puresmoker Protege and my chosen liquid is TW watermelon (not a flavour I`d thought I would ever enjoy) and I can safely say (again) that death sticks hold no water for me again. So in closing, if you are tempted by analogs, try what`s ever out there that floats your boat, it may seem like a high outlay of funds, but what price can you put on your health. Happy vaping, It`s a continual learning curve but this forum and others provide a wealth of information :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread