Screwdriver - Best e-cig so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

shogun

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2008
Iceland
I got my first Screwdriver from Trog on January 5th and have been using it since.

The SD is by far the best e-cig device I have ever used. The vapor, throat kick and battery life compares to nothing I have tried.

I have been using my SD for more than 3 weeks now and it is working as well as it did when I first used it. This is what I call e-smoking!

I am using Janty liquid to top of my SD and I highly recommend and I love it.

I also own Janty classic, Janty kissbox, Generic penstyle, minicigarette and njoy. Nothing compares to SD in my opinion. I have absolutley no cravings for a regular cigarette now. I just use the SD (with Janty liquid).

To make a long story short I highly reccomend e-smokers to try the Screwdriver. It is a bit expencive but it is worth it in my opinion.

Mufftrix

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
Stoke-On-Trent UK
Last edited:

dnakr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2008
Virginia, USA
I have alway been a Janty Classic KISSBOX person. In fact, I thought I had found my "perfect" e-cig. The 901 was fine but never gave me the satisfaction that my KISSBOX did. However, a couple of months ago, I bought the Screwdriver. Boy is Trogg gonna love this - I haven't touched my KISSBOX since. I would highly recommend the Screwdriver to anyone. You will not be disappointed.

Last edited:

HDBanger

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2009
Montrose, MN
I have used the supermini, sent it back. I have a penstyle that never gets touched. I had a Janty mini fogger, sent it back for a Dura set, I use that for guests now. I have a 901 usb passthru and 2 apc packs, they sit in the closet for backups. I have been using the Screwdriver for 2 weeks solid now, and I cant use anything else! I tried goin back to the 901usb for a day or two, didnt like the tether. Broke out the Dura last night and went thru two batteries in 4 hours, back in the closet it went. Bottom line, when ya want to vape, and ya dont want any hassle or tether, and you just want it to WORK, you use the ScrewDriver. Oh yeh, if your going to be out in the -20 to 10F range of weather for any length of time, all ecigs that use li-on batts will die. The SD uses reg lithium batts, works fine in -20.. I snowmobile alot, this I found by personal experience.

karmyn

Nov 27, 2008
Dallas TX
I got my SD in Dallas TX in Dec 2008 and I love it. I try and smoke my Janty Yental or my V9s or my Njoy cigar and there is no comparison. I know the SD looks like crack pipe but I have always been a closet smoker so I don't care. I wouldn't smoke it in public for fear of arrest. I still have the same 2 batteries and have bought 4 more very cheap off dealextreme for back up. I get my DS901's atomizers from Puresmoker because the service is great and I get my orders fast!!

I don't know how anyone can top the SD except if Trogg (inventor) out does himself.
The price is big at $165 but I feel like I save money in the long run. My atomizers last around 2 weeks and my batteries are still going strong after 3 months but replacement batteries are $7 (incs S&H) for two and I bought some glycerine and propylene glycol and mint crystals to mix with my ejuice to dilute it to expand my ejuice.

I have spent over $500 on ecigs and assessories in the past 2 years so I'm gratful to find something that finally works. I promise there is nothing that works better. I ought to know I have tried them all and was tired of getting ripped off. Don't get me wrong all the ecigs I bought worked great for the first week or two but after that I was tired of fumbling with batteries and atomizers trying to figure out what the problem was.

Thank you Trogg for making a great concpet work!:D

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
How does the SD compare with the Best e-cig pen you like?

OK, this is going to be hard to explain, but I'll give it a shot.

I am a heavy smoker. What I had done was use one pen for each flavor I vaped (in an attempt to keep each flavor more "pure"). I carried 8 pens with me a day....one menthol, 5 with my favorite flavors, one with my least favorite, and one no nic. By doing this, I was assured I didn't run out of batteries either and if by chance an atomizer did die or lose performance, I still had plenty to keep me going. So I just alternated between them all day.

I like the pen because it actually reminded me a lot of smoking analogs. For me, the throat hit and vapor were quite comparable. The problem was....I could easily go from any one of my pens straight to an analog at any time (and vice versa)....and it still felt good. I forced myself to use the pen more than smoke the analogs but I was still smoking analogs and many times would go right from that to my pen and back again.

I can't seem to do this with the SD. I can smoke an analog then pick up the SD....but I can't vape the SD then immediately smoke an analog. It's just really "too strong" to do that....almost like trying to smoke 3 cigs in a row or something.

The SD is powerful....that's the only word I can think of right now. When I vape that, going to the pen seems weak in comparison....same as the analogs.

The first 2 days, I brought all my pens with me along with the SD. I hardly used them. I really tried to though because I love my pens and the various flavors. But I see now that I am going to have to make some adjustments to my "routine".

I did have a good routine: fresh batts for my pens in AM, plus my usb passthroughs with the batts attached. Top 'em all off. Vape 'em, top 'em off again in the afternoon...come home and use my usb passthrough (plus a couple of the pens if I felt like it). But now I'm not using the pens so much (I have had batts on the chargers for 2 days now....think I should take them off? lol)

But I still want my different flavors...so I guess I'll figure out a way to carry and exchange the carts on the SD. I really don't want to keep exchanging the various atomizers because I don't think all that fiddling around will be good for the connectors.

I will be working on that idea this weekend. I really hate to give up my pens but they just seem so weak now....I will probably end up using them for backups. They were really so good though :(

Lu

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
Lu, I know what you mean! I wish I could have two more screwdriver cigs. I am using both the pen and screwdriver. Using the screwdriver when I want a better hit. I like to trade up with the flavors also. Right now I am using a pen with APC power,a screwdriver,EVO and still smoking analogs. I know this is bad,but I got all messed up with the icestorm hit in our area. It was just plan crazy in my area. I work at a water treatment plant and have to work 11 days straight. I am off today so glad. Anyway I want to order another screwdriver real soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread