My thoughts on the Volt, Mistic, and NJoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kopfstimmen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
I'm probably throwing myself to the wolves here, but would like to interject. The only one of the "disposable" brands I'm familiar with is the Mistic, which I am not using anymore. It's an overpriced product. The taste is not perfect, but neither is any other liquid. However, it is convenient and accessible, and I have one sitting in front of me right now.

I have a KGO, but won't use it in the morning until about 2 hours after I get up. Why? Because my Mistic is already filled with the strong juice I want in the morning, and it's convenient for driving around with my car. Once I get to work, I'm gonna be rocking the KGO, but until then, I'll show a little love to my startup, the Mistic.

The Mistic will go eventually, as analogs will, but until it's completely gone, be nice to it, OK? It doesn't understand these wild changes, and knowing that it will be replaced by more advanced electronics might upset it. :)

koldham

Jul 29, 2012
Washington
I too started with the mistic and still use it at times, it is easy, the battery last awhile and I had no problem with the flavor. I have reused the carts that came with it and even found a place I could order replacements cheaper then walmart. :) But I have and mostly use a kgo, I really like it, and it is even easier then the mistic and cheaper, but I don't mind ordering things online. Good job not smoking, doesn't really matter what you use as long as it works for you.
KO

ThunderOne

Aug 13, 2012
Alabama
I too started with the mistic and still use it at times, it is easy, the battery last awhile and I had no problem with the flavor. I have reused the carts that came with it and even found a place I could order replacements cheaper then walmart. :) But I have and mostly use a kgo, I really like it, and it is even easier then the mistic and cheaper, but I don't mind ordering things online. Good job not smoking, doesn't really matter what you use as long as it works for you.
KO

Isn't the Kgo really big? I'm looking for low key, but that device seems popular.

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
Thanks for the on-topic and thoughtful reply. it seems some others here are just trying to be adversarial. I also suspect many are shills.

There are obvious reasons why I don't want to smoke regular cigarettes anymore. I don't think I need to detail those, but the convenience of being able to pick up a pack just about anywhere and just fire up and forget them are things which I have not found yet within the e-cig market.

I find it quite interesting that one of the earlier posts said there wasn't that much of a difference in cost between regular cigarettes and cartridge refills. That doesn't seem to be my experience. I know I'm paying a lot less now. It certainly isn't free, but nothing ever is.

I'll also stand by my initial review. Mistic is better than Volt. Both Mistic and Volt are way better than NJoy. That is just like my opinion, man, but it's what I think.

I don't care if you use a Blu or a Mistic or a Volt but calling sincere people shills and then saying people just want to be adversarial shows that you are the one who wants to be adversarial.

I do like my Volt. I do like it way better than the Blu which I thought tasted like dirty socks. I haven't tried the Mistic but I have tried the V2 which I wasn't very fond of either.

Juices are very subjective and I am able to buy whatever juices I want to put into the Volt. I am not a shill and I do want to see people spending their money on a product they will like. There are quite a few people that love the Kgo and the Ego and that is great! I just think if you want an easy to use product that is versatile enough to get bigger batteries, clearos and other juice delivery options the Volt is a good unit for a good price. And it looks like a cigarette which I happen to like.

Now, calling someone like me a shill is just plain rude. Thank you very much:2c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread