• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

My trip to the vortex

Status
Not open for further replies.

erroric

Jul 18, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Tonight was my 3rd time here at Vapor Vortex up in scottsdale. Staff has the awesome consistance i look for. I have a hard time ordering online merch so i have to find local vendors.

Just picked up a second ego battery and some j vapes juice. Best prices in the area and worth the trip. They also have two locations in the valley so there is always a close shop.

Have some time to kill or something you need? Go check em out!

rileyman

Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
az
  • Deleted by Hellen A. Handbasket
  • Reason: Not a member of VIP, unfounded conjecture, unnecessary discussion on same.

erroric

Jul 18, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
  • Reason: Not a member of VIP, unfounded conjecture, unnecessary discussion on same.

rileyman

Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
az

erroric

Jul 18, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Rileyman,
#1 - YOU are not a member of VIP, and this social group forum is for VIP members only. Please see the rules of our VIP forum in the sticky section. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/vip-vaping-phoenix/438420-vip-social-group-rules-conduct.html

#2 - There's been loads of vendor bashing going on in our local vaping community that is being lead by fanbois. It shows up in forums, groups and on Yelp. Unfortunately, that's what this post of yours appears to be since you've never bothered to join our group or post in our VIP forum before, yet you've been on ECF since January. Interesting, no?

#3 - An opinion (good or bad) about a vendor's products/service is one thing... a serious unsubstantiated accusation against a vendor such as this is another. It won't be tolerated here.

I will delete Rileyman's posts after Vapor Vortex has seen this. Waiting on a PM from Vapor Vortex since it's only fair that he sees this since it's been public for a while.

Rileyman... Stay out of this thread and out of our VIP forum. I'll report you to ECF moderators if you post in the VIP forum again.

:evil:

Hellen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread