Not open for further replies.

Rev. Stabard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Dark side of the moon
Greetings all,

I recently ordered some supplies from MyVaporStore.com. There was an issue with a component of my order. I sent off an email last Saturday asking if they could help and received a response on Monday. I did not ask for anything specific in the way of help, I just asked if they could help me. The product I bought was a consumable, specifically not warrantied as stated in the product description. Also not warrantied by other vendors I've checked.... Seems to be standard industry practice for this item.

I'm happy to say that they made it right, and provided the response I wanted to receive, but hadn't asked for. Basically I let them determine how to handle it rather than requesting anything specific. And they handled it perfectly, even though they didn't have to. They told me that customer satisfaction was their number one priority and given the way they handled my issue I have no doubt of that.

Will I buy from them again? Absolutely! There are enough people in this world who will complain when something's not right. My take is that people rarely take the time to say anything when things are right (posters to this forum excepted...) When folks do right by me I like to acknowledge that and let them know i appreciate it!

Kind Regards,
Blackie

P.S. I have no affiliation with MyVaporStore other than being a satisfied customer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread