n/a - *whine* (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
OK - here's a thread to whine about what we're shopping for and is currently showing n/a (out of stock) - of course, referring to US site...

• 510 Type C Delrin drip tips (was gonna order a few for me/taste testers) and a few to toss into the gift kits that arrived today!
  • 510 Ceramic Cartos - still have yet to try these
  • 510 Boge 2ohm Cartos - got me hooked! Flavor so much stronger than the atty/carts, and... "I want s'more" Can definitely see dedicating a few to my fave flaves, and pre-filling a bunch for busy days!
  • a few FlavourArt flavorings that have been n/a for a while (don't expect me to remember them all - but one was a Vanilla of some sort - obviously, the one n/a LoL)
  • Those UNC Riva's we're hearing about - and the booklet in the Titanium Riva kits says on it!!! (Don't freak everyone, it says like it's for multiple models - Hello-UNC & Riva & Mega Riva - obviously, in my Riva kits. The Blacks are the EM-RiVa)
OK, so add your whinings here!

PS - so, clarify/verify my assumptions here King Tyborg? The Black Riva kits (the 200 interim lot) were EastMall (EM)? and the longer awaited shipment with colors is a Hello brand RiVa? Just thinkin', 'cuz I was gonna give each person one black and one titanium - myself keeping two of each LoL) and quickly order a couple more cones for the gift sets, so they'd both have 2 complete sets. Don't want them to have any unexpected issues following either instruction booklet I give them in their respective kits. Gonna also tell them, they're gettin' one of each, for color/variety :D Well, for that reason, and I'm indecisive! heheh

Abe

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 1, 2009
UK / US
www.liberty-flights.co.uk
Yes, the 200 interim batch were indeed EM's, the big order is the Hello version. The EM's when opened, at least the one I had, had a hello pcb in them so you do the math :)

Type C - End of this week, early next
C-e2 - This week
Boge - Being produced
Farts - If we have them in the UK we will ship them over
UNC - This week, possibly tonight now I have spoken with T.

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
Abe, you need a cool nickname like Tyborg has. I dub thee, Abe-a-tron! Abe-o-matic? I can't think of anything that doesn't sound infomercial-y.

Yes, the 200 interim batch were indeed EM's, the big order is the Hello version. The EM's when opened, at least the one I had, had a hello pcb in them so you do the math :)

C-e2 - This week
Boge - Being produced

Farts?? Ok, took me a second!

UNC tonight??? YES!!!!

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN

C-e2 - This week
Boge - Being produced

Type C - yay, wish it were sooner, but I can still have some hope that they'd arrive pre-xmas... y'all need to add a next day air option, LoL As if someone would pay $20 to get some $1.59 pieces of plastic...
CE2 - Yay!! So, looks like I'll get to try those pre-Xmas then! Let's hope the funds hold out!
Boge - boo LoL Where are they, lemme at 'em!
Hmmmm... Farts? Those don't sound as flavorful as I was thinking... maybe keep those in the UK LoL
UNC - ooh, King Tyborg... Yay! OK OK... gettin' the clicking fingers primed... just, you're not allowed to sell out, until I can add those CE2's to the shopping cart too LoL

PS - Love the Rivas, well, I pulled out a titanium kit and put my 510 drip tip on it... you know, can't give a newb a gift that has all that primer in it! (actually, after blowing it out, it didn't taste all that bad - so they mustn't have used nasty stuff others have). Anyway, it's so pretty!

Yeah, I so need to have 10 full e-cigs, all available and functioning at once... yeah, I now need to add some UNC batteries to the mix (I still have atty's unused LoL). er... wait... what do I have now... 12??? *sigh* well, it has been just over a month, so I guess I'm about to slow down... maybe?

See, this is exactly why we love you guys!!! Such prompt attention and resolving anything we have to whine about!

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
ooh... uh...

• Black Riva Cones!

Went to put them into a cart, and ack!

edit: eh, better still - just thinking, wouldn't the eGo cones work too? I put one of my black eGo cones onto this titanium Riva as a test, and it seems fine? Why are Riva cones a dollar more than eGo cones? LoL (or is my brain playing games with me?)

Last edited:

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
OK - here's a thread to whine about what we're shopping for and is currently showing n/a (out of stock) - of course, referring to US site...

PS - so, clarify/verify my assumptions here King Tyborg? The Black Riva kits (the 200 interim lot) were EastMall (EM)? and the longer awaited shipment with colors is a Hello brand RiVa? Just thinkin', 'cuz I was gonna give each person one black and one titanium - myself keeping two of each LoL) and quickly order a couple more cones for the gift sets, so they'd both have 2 complete sets. Don't want them to have any unexpected issues following either instruction booklet I give them in their respective kits. Gonna also tell them, they're gettin' one of each, for color/variety :D Well, for that reason, and I'm indecisive! heheh

Yep... That small batch was a stop-gap order from EM, to keep you all fed before the big order came in. I think the biggest difference about the kits is the manual.

EGO/RIVA cones....
Interchangeable. The difference being the finish. Black ego's are rubberized, the black RIVAs are not. Black matches pretty well, same story with white.
The Titanium RIVAs are metallic, the TItaium EGOS are not.
EGO pink is bubblegum, RIVA pink is hot pink.
Steel, is steel.

Last edited:

proudlion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2010
Winter Haven, FL

C-e2 - This week
Boge - Being produced

"Farts" LOL! (I still don't "get" it :?:)

Edited: Oh, now I do :blush:

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
How about The Abinator? :laugh:

I wondered about the cones, too... I keep messing mine up!

Hmmm... Abinator looks like it would have something to do with ab-crunches... I was thinking of something - but then foolishly continued reading and saw your reply... and now the brainstorm left me! It might have been Abe-inator, too LoL Not like we think anything alike...

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
Hmmm... Abinator looks like it would have something to do with ab-crunches... I was thinking of something - but then foolishly continued reading and saw your reply... and now the brainstorm left me! It might have been Abe-inator, too LoL Not like we think anything alike...

I was thinking like Terminator...Abinator... but now all I'm seeing is Alligator.

So far Abetron is in the lead...

As for the abs, you're thinking of the Abe-master!

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
Yep... That small batch was a stop-gap order from EM, to keep you all fed before the big order came in. I think the biggest difference about the kits is the manual.

EGO/RIVA cones....
Interchangeable. The difference being the finish. Black ego's are rubberized, the black RIVAs are not. Black matches pretty well, same story with white.
The Titanium RIVAs are metallic, the TItaium EGOS are not.
EGO pink is bubblegum, RIVA pink is hot pink.
Steel, is steel.

Yup, I see the slight differences in the black... the Riva is a slightly darker black - altho' still a matte finish, not quite as rubbery, a bit more smooth.

Since I don't have a titanium eGo to compare, but a friend had what I thought was the titanium eGo (for all I know now, his may have been a Riva) - looked very much like this, maybe a bit deeper/darker of a color tho' - more goldish, but it was also very glossy/shiny like this. I'll have to invite him over again sometime LoL We're still unable to "schedule" our own lil' vape dinner - no one ever has time at the same time!

I guess I'll order the one extra Riva titanium cone now (had placed an order for one with the Riva order, knowing I'd be mixing/swapping and wanted it for the one I was keeping for me), and wait for those Black Riva Cones to come in for my extra black one ;) They can buy their own! (eh, remind me to EDIT this out, if/when they join the forum heheheh) *waves at Sandra and Doug*

Now that you really mention the diffs in Pinks between the two (eGo vs Riva), I think I might actually like the pink Riva LoL Wasn't too fond of the pasty-looking bubble gum pink color. Oh, but that can wait... 12 batteries like these should be enough for now!!! Shouldn't it? Uhhhh... AAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! (Quick, hide the batteries, here comes hubby!)

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
I was thinking like Terminator...Abinator... but now all I'm seeing is Alligator.

So far Abetron is in the lead...

As for the abs, you're thinking of the Abe-master!

roflmao that'd be Ab-master... Abe-a-tron, yeah... that works, but... still... hmmmm... it'll come back to me, I'm sure...

PS - noticed the sig change... not really an issue, as long as you don't *fall with scissors pointing at yourself*, everything should be fine!

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
Now that you really mention the diffs in Pinks between the two (eGo vs Riva), I think I might actually like the pink Riva LoL Wasn't too fond of the pasty-looking bubble gum pink color.

The pinks rivas are a different color than the ego? I just remember thinking "Barbie" when I saw the Riva. I REALLY wish the ego came in a metallic finish like the green (even better, the Riva!). Metallic ruby red would be awesome!

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
The pinks rivas are a different color than the ego? I just remember thinking "Barbie" when I saw the Riva. I REALLY wish the ego came in a metallic finish like the green (even better, the Riva!). Metallic ruby red would be awesome!

No doubt on the ruby-red, or even deeper. These folks need to hire us as a design team ;)

hmmmm... scratching my head here - Abernetic? CyberAbe? nothing... just wish I would remember the one I thought of first, it was good... I'm sure! Now, just trying to hard to remember, it'll come to me I s'pose... back to seeing what else is out of stock ;)

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
No doubt on the ruby-red, or even deeper. These folks need to hire us as a design team ;)

I love the red finish on the vgo (can I say that, here??)... but I've only seen pics. I have the blue vgo, which is metallic, and really pretty. Fire-engine matte red just doesn't appeal to me, aesthetically... but I'm going for the titanium, so no worries!

hmmmm... scratching my head here - Abernetic? CyberAbe? nothing... just wish I would remember the one I thought of first, it was good... I'm sure! Now, just trying to hard to remember, it'll come to me I s'pose... back to seeing what else is out of stock ;)

It'll come to you at 3 am. :p

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
Which is also fine, as that'll be about when Chrissy decides to bark and wake me up, to let her outside...

AbeTastic LoL
Abe-racadabra
Abernaught (Abernaut)

I thought of Abe-ra cadabra, too!

Abenstein? Count Abe-ula? Abe-a-roni (the San Francisco treat!) Abe 3PO? Abe 2D2. Abi wan kenobi? Obi Wan Ken-Abi? Obi Wabe Kenobi? Ok, I've gone to a weird place...

May the force be with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread