N00b starting my new hobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm new to the electronic cigarette world. I bought two ego style (look like ego but no wirting) ones last year with intent to quit with analogs. But starting June 10th, I actually achieved this. I have since bought all kinds of fluids, mouthpieces, cartomizers etc. I came here with intent on making this my new hobby and I really want to learn.

Heres a pic.
20130612_222802.jpg

From left to right:
Caramel Mocha (High)
Milk Chocolate (High)
CigarCherry (High)
Rum (High)
Black Walnut (High)
These came from DealExtreme.com and I am not sure if they really even have nicotine in them.

And the final one is strawberry menthol which came from the guy that sold me the eGos.

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Hey there & welcome! I havnt heard of that vendor before but I love a lot of the liquids from mt baker vapor! They're cheap & ship super fast! Some of my favs are banana gone nuts, cinnamon roll, grumpy bear & grape. I also love blue-zazz from high desert vapes as well as many others! Fuzion vapor is also another! Krankberry, unicorn blood & purple pie man are awesome! The juices from mt baker do need at least a week to steep for me though but the other 2 vendors are great right out the mail. Also, when you get ready to mix your own check out wizard labs for your supplies! They are extremely high quality & reasonably priced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread