Name your favorite butterscotch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
I like Mt. Baker Vapors butterscotch. It's a pretty strong flavor. I have some mixed with some Cinnamon Roll right now.

I have some MBV Butterscotch steeping right now. I got an extra flavor shot (I think, it may have been 2 shots) and it smelled pretty stout straight out of the mailbox. I haven't really had any trouble leaving it alone but I am excited to try it - do you recommend letting it steep (I've found steeping does help with the MBV I've tried) or do you tear into it right away?

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
I have Butterscotch from The Vapor Room, and it's good. I also have Organic Butterscotch from High Desert Vapes. It's also good. My favorite, favorite is MBV Butterscotch (50/50, 12mg, +2 shots). I haven't been that thrilled with most of the juices I've ordered from Mount Baker Vapor, but I do love this butterscotch very much. I'm working my way through a 236ml bottle, in fact.

tiforever

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
A-town, TN
MBV definitely has a good one, I only suggest adding a shot (or 2) of flavor. The first time I got it, the flavor was good, just find of "flat." I mixed it with Vanilla Cupcake. When I tried it with 2 shots - it was great. I also highly recommend Buttery Nipple from Envy Vapors. Butterbeer from Vapor Chef was nice as well :)

RT88

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
island fortress
so far i like Velvet Vapors 100 VG in 6mg, but i just got 4 flavors from the Plume Room, not butterscotch but their banana pudding in 30/70VG 6mg is... heavenly. and they threw in a 15mL of banana pudding for taking a week to ship. wow, so that's 25mL. love Plume Room cust service.

it's well balanced and not too sweet. must try their butterscotch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread