Nastiest problem in vaping solved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liazard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2016
So juul used to have a major problem with spitback with their diamond cutout pods. They seem to have completely solved the problem in the hex cutout version. I've used both quite a bit, nearly gave up on the old version, and used the hex version for about six months without a single spit, even with hard draws.

I've compared both and the only difference I can see is that on the hex type pods there is a tiny piece of white spongy material in the mouthpiece on either side of the outlet hole.

Is it possible this the solution to the nastiest problem in vaping?

KingTurtleLeg

Feb 4, 2017
So JUUL used to have a major problem with spitback with their diamond cutout pods. They seem to have completely solved the problem in the hex cutout version. I've used both quite a bit, nearly gave up on the old version, and used the hex version for about six months without a single spit, even with hard draws.

I've compared both and the only difference I can see is that on the hex type pods there is a tiny piece of white spongy material in the mouthpiece on either side of the outlet hole.

Is it possible this the solution to the nastiest problem in vaping?
In the sense that it would block the spit back? Or further filter the vapor of spit back?

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
OP, I'm glad Juul found the solution to the problem with their system! :)

To others that may show up, cool it with the snarkiness please and thank you!!! :)

snarkiness... adj. to be snake and shark like at the same time.... to slither thru the waters of the oceans in a stealthy manner and inject venom in the prey....

:)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Is it really the biggest problem in vaping?
I live, therefore I learn...

nope.... the biggest problem in vaping is finding the right juice, the right atty, and the right mod... and I never mentioned perfect :)

and convincing everyone else that vaping is better than smoking...

A-C-E

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2015
Austria
nope.... the biggest problem in vaping is finding the right juice, the right atty, and the right mod... and I never mentioned perfect :)

and convincing everyone else that vaping is better than smoking...

Finding the right juice, atty and mod is generally considered a hobby not a problem at least in this forum :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread