nasty tasteing ejuce

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkwitch

Jan 6, 2012
minnesota
I just got 4 new e-juices from a vendor. I wont say who. I waited over a week for them to come. When they came in the mail, they smelled awsome. I filled up my 2x clearomizers, popped them on my provari and every single one of them tasted of metal, the taste of metal overwelmed the flavor. Is there anything i can do to get rid of this awful taste? do they need to steep for a long time. I sick of buying ejuice with no flavor or this metal taste, usually i just throw it, but im getting tired of throwing my money away. :mad:

mayamason

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
North Carolina
I've tried a whole ton of vendors and found a whole lot of nasty juice. My like rate is probably 10%.

The thing to keep in mind is, what's nasty to me may be nectar to you, and visa versa.

^This, exactly. +1 for everything Kopfstimmen said as well - definitely let it steep (shake shake shake in the meantime!) and try it out in an atomizer first before filling up a clearo/tank.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Don't throw it away, give it to some other vapor who might love it! That is called "PIF" or paying it forward. Everyone has individual tastes and juice is very personal. I have mailed a few out to random members here. We all get ones that are the worst thing ever, then find someone on here saying "OMG, that is the best in the world!".

Why not make someone's day and PM them with a surprise gift? Karma will find you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread