National Save Vaping Day! Today! (7th October)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BA0701

Verified Member
Aug 19, 2014
Knoxville, TN
I meant to say this yesterday on National Save vaping Day, but about a week ago I sent a stern but polite letter to one of my state senators & my local Rep. I had already signed the petitions weeks ago.

Then a few days ago I sent a letter to my other Senator & my Ohio governor. Been trying to do everything I can to fight against this flavor ban BS. Gonna start calling lawmakers on the phone likely today.

But I feel that what some people are saying about not enough of us getting involved is true. No one is gonna sign a petition, write a letter, or make a call for you if you're a vaper & you care about your rights. There are well over 10 million of us, & the couple hundred thousand signatures gathered, although welcome, is frankly pathetic.
What is that, maybe 1 in 100 vapers willing to do the bare minimum? It's not nearly enough.

Wait too long & those of us who sat on their hands will never know the difference they could've made. Do I really need to point out that we stand stronger together?

But I haven't lost hope, & neither should you! If you're reading this & you haven't already, please contact your state governor, state senators, & district rep & tell them that a flavor ban is a terrible idea! Assume they know nothing & set them straight on the facts. Be stern but polite, as I mentioned. Get the vapers in your life fired up & involved!

We need more help if the industry as we know it will survive the flavor ban.

Just wanted to get that off my chest. :)

I have done all the things you mentioned, but please know your comment is spot on. It is sad that so few care enough to even just sign the petition, as you put it the bare minimum, which it is, tbh.

Worst part is the folks unwilling to do that one simple step, will be the first to complain when big tobacco and pharma win this battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread