Nautilus Mini...what am I doing wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anarchy84

Jun 4, 2014
Milwaukee, WI
Another disappointed mini Nauty user. My problem is with the gurgling. It's not flooding bad, but I get drops that shoot up into my mouth. Completely unacceptable. I'll play with it and if necessary change the coil and if that doesn't work, I'm going back to my rock solid iClear 30S.

This is very odd. I've never experienced gurgling / juice in mouth issues before using the Nautlius Mini. Are you using the full sized Nautlius? Are you using the new BVC coils or the older BDC ones that came with the tank?

If you're using BVC coils, it could be an issue with the juice being too thin. Other than that I'm not sure what it could be.

Caprilli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I need help with my Nautilus too, please. I received mine two days ago and it vaped just fine. I was a little disapointed by the fact that it does not appear to be all stainless but the flavor was great. Today I re-filled the tank and now nothing happens. It simply does not fire. I read the manual, read the board, unscrewed, re-srewed, cleaned, primed but it just appears to be dead.

vincom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Philippines
I need help with my Nautilus too, please. I received mine two days ago and it vaped just fine. I was a little disapointed by the fact that it does not appear to be all stainless but the flavor was great. Today I re-filled the tank and now nothing happens. It simply does not fire. I read the manual, read the board, unscrewed, re-srewed, cleaned, primed but it just appears to be dead.

prob could be what ur screwing it onto, try another atomizer on your battery.
either bad 510 connection on atomizer or battery

divyabhatia

Sep 20, 2014
Hi guys my current setup is a vv battery, aspire nautilus mini 1.8ohms coil and vaping 70 30 pg vg hangsen caramel flavor e liquid.I primed my first coil by putting in a drop of e liquid in the coils center hole and one drop in each of the four small holes of the coil then I waited 10 mins before vaping on it and I got fantastic clouds /plumes of vapor from my first coil .For the second coil I just filled the tank,screwed in a new coil and allowed the juice to soak into the coil ,I got way less vapor production this way , and I've been getting less vapor since.any suggestions?my wife does not know how to smoke or vape , I gave her the tank to take a pull when it was new with the first coil and I think she blew air into it instead of taking a pull the tank has been performing poorly since.Does priming the coil make such a huge difference in performance or was it due to my wife wife's mistake that i'm not getting vapor now even with my 2nd and 3rd coils?

Last edited:

Ph0t0man

Jan 22, 2015
Hi guys my current setup is a vv battery, aspire nautilus mini 1.8ohms coil and vaping 70 30 pg vg hangsen caramel flavor e liquid.I primed my first coil by putting in a drop of e liquid in the coils center hole and one drop in each of the four small holes of the coil then I waited 10 mins before vaping on it and I got fantastic clouds /plumes of vapor from my first coil .For the second coil I just filled the tank,screwed in a new coil and allowed the juice to soak into the coil ,I got way less vapor production this way , and I've been getting less vapor since.any suggestions?my wife does not know how to smoke or vape , I gave her the tank to take a pull when it was new with the first coil and I think she blew air into it instead of taking a pull the tank has been performing poorly since.Does priming the coil make such a huge difference in performance or was it due to my wife wife's mistake that i'm not getting vapor now even with my 2nd and 3rd coils?

Take your coil out and see if the air chamber below the coil is flooded. Dry it out if it is. Put a paper towel over the top of the coil and blow it from the bottom.
I have found this to be the problem when the vapor drops if it isn't a bad coil.

Rosckolove

Mar 13, 2015
Bucks County
Hey guys, I'm new to vaping and got myself a nautilus mini about 5 days ago. I have filled the tank many times and changed the coil once with no problems. For some reason today I am getting dry hits, and nothing has changed setup wise. I have taken it apart cleaned the whole thing and even replaced the coil. And I'm still getting low flavor and dry hits. I have no idea what the heck is going on. I have a subtank mini and istick 30w coming in the mail but that's 4 days away! Any help would be appreciated.

Ps. I have no over tightened the tank to the base. Also does anyone have a comparison picture of the new and old BVC coils? I think I have the old ones with the smaller wicking holes.

Imperialchugger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2015
River End
Hey guys, I'm new to vaping and got myself a nautilus mini about 5 days ago. I have filled the tank many times and changed the coil once with no problems. For some reason today I am getting dry hits, and nothing has changed setup wise. I have taken it apart cleaned the whole thing and even replaced the coil. And I'm still getting low flavor and dry hits. I have no idea what the heck is going on. I have a subtank mini and istick 30w coming in the mail but that's 4 days away! Any help would be appreciated.

Ps. I have no over tightened the tank to the base. Also does anyone have a comparison picture of the new and old BVC coils? I think I have the old ones with the smaller wicking holes.

I have the same issues from time to time. Try giving it some primer puffs with the airholes closed. Just make sure u have a nice tight draw before firing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread