Status
Not open for further replies.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
I see I was under the impression you got a lot greater juices with a higher vg percentage ...
I take it this isn't the case
And I should really stick with 50/50...
After all I'm looking for flavourful liquids to enjoy !
VG will produce more vapor less throat hit...PG just the opposite..It is said that PG will carry flavor better but again this too is subjective.

One of the main "treats" from the BVC the Mini uses is that it can produce an ample vapor and increased flavor with 70/30 or even 100% PG.

Reactions: Billy collins

Billy collins

May 27, 2015
VG will produce more vapor less throat hit...PG just the opposite..It is said that PG will carry flavor better but again this too is subjective.

One of the main "treats" from the BVC the Mini uses is that it can produce an ample vapor and increased flavor with 70/30 or even 100% PG.
Well thanks for you help mate Ive learnt a fair bit just from small conversation I'm going to try a few different things on the weekend with new coils and see what works
One last question when I put in a new coil what should I be doing I normaly leave it a couple of minutes and take about 4-5 dry pulls before pressing the button and going for it

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
One last question when I put in a new coil what should I be doing I normaly leave it a couple of minutes and take about 4-5 dry pulls before pressing the button and going for it
I actually add a few drops to the coil before I screw it in, I saturate it then just blow in the coil until I see liquid in the intake holes then insert it and vape, I do take a small test hit just to be certain but never had a problem.

Oh and welcome....GL!

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
I found when I had that tank it was good at 12 watts and when you fill it let it set for 15 minutes.
You are a better person than me, I would need a back up if I had to wait 15 minutes!!!..Hence I prime the coil first just to quell my impatience.:lol:

Rhonda Rosario

Apr 13, 2015
Hello my name is bill,
I've been vaping for about 3-4 weeks now as I'm trying to give up smoking however ive started getting into the juices and have brought my fare share of 50/50 only recently I brought 2 juices of 70vg/30pg Mixes
Being mothers milk and kyrptonite when I put the mothers milk in and started using it I noticed if I take 2-3 pulls in a couple of seconds I get a burnt taste but this never happened before and this coil has been in less than 2 days is the any advise you guys can give me it would be much appreciated

Also any suggestions on some nice juices ive tryed about 25 but up for trying some peoples favourites !

One more thing what is the best way to clean out the nautilus mini ?
Thanks in advance XD
could be a bad coil or was put in and fired dry, try the Asylum Line it is awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread