Status
Not open for further replies.

plarkinjr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2011
Texas
www.facebook.com
I've been carrying these tweezers on my keychains for many years, and discovered they are great for vaping in many ways. They can be used to pull up the center post on batts, or to give the center post on carto's a gentle twist or slightly raise the height. They'll even get down into the center ring to remove some grunge from around the center post of the battery.

Cool Tools: Field Tweezers
There are two vendor links. AG Russell is more expensive, but they send some overseas to our boys (and girls) in the field for every one they sell. Their shipped-price might be better too (that's where I got mine maybe 10 years ago).

What are some other novel non-obvious tools you guys have discovered that help vaping (beside the well-known safety pins, q-tips, syringes, and toothbrushes)?

krazie_Kid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Long Island
www.vapor4life.com
I've been carrying these tweezers on my keychains for many years, and discovered they are great for vaping in many ways. They can be used to pull up the center post on batts, or to give the center post on carto's a gentle twist or slightly raise the height. They'll even get down into the center ring to remove some grunge from around the center post of the battery.

Cool Tools: Field Tweezers
There are two vendor links. AG Russell is more expensive, but they send some overseas to our boys (and girls) in the field for every one they sell. Their shipped-price might be better too (that's where I got mine maybe 10 years ago).

What are some other novel non-obvious tools you guys have discovered that help vaping (beside the well-known safety pins, q-tips, syringes, and toothbrushes)?

If you get a 510 setup and you want to use a kr808 carto you have to get an adapter, with that being said, a screw driver (flat head) is a must, because with that you can rise and drop the center post to get your vaping experience even better. Down is for hard draws, and up is for airy draws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread