• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Nebraska Vaping, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

beebopnjazz

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
PA
400 - what it came with (325/400)..... his juice is mostly 55/45 or so, so that shouldn't be a problem, right? The wicking/coiling video said 325=pg 400=vg but that they both wick the same - it's more a matter of throat hit - 400 being less. I didn't look to see if there was light through it.....shouldn't be too big a deal or maybe it is, idk- he vapes it watching tv - not like he's running around with it.

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
400 - what it came with (325/400)..... his juice is mostly 55/45 or so, so that shouldn't be a problem, right? The wicking/coiling video said 325=pg 400=vg but that they both wick the same - it's more a matter of throat hit - 400 being less. I didn't look to see if there was light through it.....shouldn't be too big a deal or maybe it is, idk- he vapes it watching tv - not like he's running around with it.

Meh, 325 would be more practical for gravity pulling the liquid down or over a short distance, whereas 400 or 500 should be used to pull liquid up. 400 or 500 shouldn't have an issue with even 100% VG, let alone 45. I typically use a 50/50 or 40/60 and have no issues. How was the wick prepared? What dimensions, prepping, etc. ?

beebopnjazz

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
PA
Pre-oxidized as the ZAP is packaged with - 5/6 wrap meters at 2.6 - no hot spots - but like I said - I didn't check if there was a space in the roll.

Meh, 325 would be more practical for gravity pulling the liquid down or over a short distance, whereas 400 or 500 should be used to pull liquid up. 400 or 500 shouldn't have an issue with even 100% VG, let alone 45. I typically use a 50/50 or 40/60 and have no issues. How was the wick prepared? What dimensions, prepping, etc. ?

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
I want the remote to Dammit.
I love p of I but not 24/7.
Damn Jake and his man love crush on John.
Now TWD 24/7 would be cool.

I dunno..I still think there are a few other shows I would prefer 24/7 over TWD..thats not to say I wouldnt do it with TWD..

Sent from my Galaxy to yours, with Tapatalk 2

seraphicdragon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
nebraska
phew caught up... sigh i leave for a little bit to get dinner going and you all explode.... anywho dont blame me that you werent watching steve i gave you the circus peanuts.. you give him one an hour after 5 second sugar high he ussually passes right out for me. You all make me watch either of those shows as a marathon i will take one of those guns pitt was talking about and blow up the tv. Then go buy a new one hide the remote somewhere none of you can find it and make you watch a gilmore girl marathon :evil:

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
phew caught up... sigh i leave for a little bit to get dinner going and you all explode.... anywho dont blame me that you werent watching steve i gave you the circus peanuts.. you give him one an hour after 5 second sugar high he ussually passes right out for me. You all make me watch either of those shows as a marathon i will take one of those guns pitt was talking about and blow up the tv. Then go buy a new one hide the remote somewhere none of you can find it and make you watch a gilmore girl marathon :evil:

Ooohhh.....how about a pretty little liars marathon?

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE

Here's where I admit something I shouldn't.. Jen made me watch Gilmore Girls with her..all of them.. and I enjoyed it

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha

Sugar high???
You telling me Steve is Betic??
Well now....that splains a lot Lucy.

We have a rule on this forum....YOU DON'T MESS WITH A BETIC.....
That's shameful, senseless and downright mean.

(We really don't have that rule written down anywhere...it's just understood)

I vote we pull poor OL Steve in here and take care of him in light of this new information.
Can I get a HARUMPH from the masses.

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Sugar high???
You telling me Steve is Betic??
Well now....that splains a lot Lucy.

We have a rule on this forum....YOU DON'T MESS WITH A BETIC.....
That's shameful, senseless and downright mean.

(We really don't have that rule written down anywhere...it's just understood)

I vote we pull poor OL Steve in here and take care of him in light of this new information.
Can I get a HARUMPH from the masses.

I thought our unwritten rules included the fact that we are to give extra crap to 'betics?

However, without Steve here, we can't exactly pick on him any more.. So Hoorah!

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
I thought our unwritten rules included the fact that we are to give extra crap to 'betics?

However, without Steve here, we can't exactly pick on him any more.. So Hoorah!

Extra crap???
I read that as CARP and was pumped. Been wondering why nobody has taken me to Joe Tess for dinner.

I can find Steve...and now that I know he has a dreadful debilitating affliction like the betes...I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread