• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Nebraska Vaping, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

seraphicdragon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
nebraska
Here's where I admit something I shouldn't.. Jen made me watch Gilmore Girls with her..all of them.. and I enjoyed it

yes i must admit to like gilmore girls aslo and i am now making my bf watch that producers new show bunheads rofl which is really gilmore girls but different cast snicker....and i will also vote in steves favor

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Extra crap???
I read that as CARP and was pumped. Been wondering why nobody has taken me to Joe Tess for dinner.

I can find Steve...and now that I know he has a dreadful debilitating affliction like the betes...I will.

Joe tess? I say we give steve lots of Mt. Dew, more circus peanuts, and some red Bull......sorry that was mean....I'm just mad he sold my chair.....

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Extra crap???
I read that as CARP and was pumped. Been wondering why nobody has taken me to Joe Tess for dinner.

I can find Steve...and now that I know he has a dreadful debilitating affliction like the betes...I will.

Joe Tess Place is the shiznit, yo! I need to get back there and grub!

Yeah, we need Steve back here so we can keep an eye on him..

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
I believe it is march 24th...think tickets are $39

Yeah...oh yeah...gotta check my travel schedule...lol...like that won't change...
He'll yeah. I wanna go.
And Yes also....I want to see yes.
And my neighbor 2 doors down naked(the chick...not the dude. Although he does have this roguish Barney Fife thing going on)...

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Damn girl.
You should plexi the boys yourself.....unless you're to busy kicking diabetics and cancer patients....and puppies....and grandmas....girl scouts..babies...

I rolled my eyes too many times to count at the mention of the Gilmore Girls.. yet I was intrigued by Lorelai and Rory's chemistry and wit. Well written and even during "cheesy" moments, it was never overbearing or drawn out.

Ok, I am now changing the subject.. So do you think they will eventually accept Merle back into the group, or is he going to be killed off soon? I can see him squaring up against the Governor, but don't see him being there by next season.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
I believe it is march 24th...think tickets are $39

Yeah...oh yeah...gotta check my travel schedule...lol...like that won't change...
He'll yeah. I wanna go.
And Yes also....I want to see yes.
And my neighbor 2 doors down naked(the chick...not the dude. Although he does have this roguish Barney Fife thing going on)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread