Status
Not open for further replies.

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
I can't find them anywhere. Even the suppliers who sell the pink starter kits don't have separate atomizers or batteries.:-x

I have 2 batteries and 1 atomizer. 8-o

I need a few more of each.

If anyone happens to run across them, try to remember you saw me looking.

(And I'm not desperate enough to pay $15 for an atomizer...yet :rolleyes:)

Thank you so much ~ dee

Last edited:

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
Vickie, I'm so sorry. I must have dreamt I saw silver.:oops:

Lucky, took your advice and got the batteries (2 of them) and also 2 extra black atomizers for hubby. Would have gotten him batteries if she'd put the LED color on the site (He likes the blue ones)

I hadn't realized her shipping was free.

Do you know what state she's in?

Thanks so much for finding her for me, Lucky.

Still searching for those elusive pink atomizers.

Menolly

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
Austin, TX
Thanks Lucky, I went to the link you posted and she had the black so I ordered one that way my husband will at least have a backup even if its not the right color. :)

I can vouch for Widow's shop. She shipped both orders out right away. The first one was here in days- even halfway across the country. I only ordered the second batch on Friday, but it'll be here next week. Best prices I've seen on 510 parts, too. (Free shipping makes it even better. $10 shipped for a 510 atomizer? Hell yes!)

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
Well, I placed an order Sunday and asked 2 questions by email. I certainly hopes she ships faster than she answers email. I haven't heard from her yet. :mad:

Makes me regret my order already. What will I do if there's a problem? No contact at all from her. I have no clue how to return a dead battery or atomizer other than just sending it back with a return receipt and is that really worth the trouble for a $10 atomizer :confused:

Wish I hadn't ordered. :(

** edit**

I just got an email from Monique in response to my email to her this morning begging her for info.
She said something must have gone wrong with the form because she got some blank ones Sunday. (Stuff happens with websites) and said she shipped my order yesterday, too. (I never got the tracking number email)

Figured I complained so I should post the good update.

She might just work out to be one of my favs (tho her high juice is only 18 and I use 36, so not for that)

Hugs ~ dee

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread