Need a creamy shot to add to existing liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
I have heard of a liquid you add to give a creamier taste to e liquids.

I have some dinner lady strawberry custard but its like a mouthful of sweet strawberry jam and very little custard

Needs to be more creamy.

My strawberry banana waffle could do with more cake flavour too as it's more fruity than waffle

Both 80/20 sub oming 3mg. Have 60ml of both so want to use them up but they need more cream for the first and more waffle for the second.

Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Flavour Art Fresh Cream, tastes just like its name. 2% to 3% is all is needed to add creaminess.
Can't help with the waffle though.
There are several cream and milk options. That sounds like a good one though. Also a bunch of bakery flavors that might do it. Iirc waffles have a lot of vanilla in them too.
The problem is everyone tastes artificial flavors a bit differently. What they do to make a flavor is take a material and run it through various chromatography systems to identify the component chemicals then pick a few high point chemicals and replicate them. If they added every chemical found in a waffle they’d have, well, a waffle. There’s obviously some chemical your tongue feels is missing or short but it’s hard to know what that is.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Almost any sweet cream should do it. It may require steeping time to be at its best though. Creams and custards need to meld.

I have not heard of like, an "additive" that really adds a creamy taste to liquids. I mean there are additives, but I can't think of one specifically that would add cream? There are some that will smooth out a mix but not add creaminess at leas that I know of.

Anna

As always with DIY, I am prepared to be wrong on this.

Reactions: greek mule

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I have some dinner lady strawberry custard but its like a mouthful of sweet strawberry jam and very little custard

Needs to be more creamy.

The Flavor Apprentice (TFA) Vanilla Swirl flavoring is the same as their regular Vanilla Custard, but it doesn't have the acetoin & acetyl propionyl that are considered to be "undesirable" by some people. It will give you more of the custardy/creamy taste you're looking for with your Strawberry Custard. It's not a hard to find flavoring either, as most vendors who sell flavorings used in DIY eliquids carry it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread