Need a mod to make. Out of ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I'd like to see a wood Box Mod, or a metal Box Mod, or any cool small Box material you can come up with, just not plastic,, using a pair of these Batts = 3500 mAh HTC EVO 3D Li-ion 3.7V battery or one better with higher mAh.. And the batts where installed back to back on each other or only a thin piece of Milar in between them, and making the Mod so it is as thin as possible, putting a decent Chip in the Mod so it was variable from say 3.7 to 6--6.3v ish, has a drip well for the Atty, with a Green or Blue LED showing the voltage, and the electronics must monitor the Atty resistance like the Darwin does. could even be variable watt if ya got the know how, if not then VV, but must monitor the Atty's resistance. Also making the Mod as small as possible utilizing those Batts.

I think that's a pretty good start if ya can handle that then I got Dibbs on one of them :) and good luck Azish in meeting the challenge. :)

Last edited:

D. Waterhouse

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
central WI USA
Hold on are you sayings that black box will fit inside the blue box for a two color look. Or just use the mosfet parts in the blue box. Yeah still need to make the mosfet mod. Bam added to the list.

I used the guts and a 14250 to make a mod that's 1 3/8" square x 3/4" deep w/o a shorty carto and 2 1/4" tall with one. It's tiny and Blue! ;)

AzIrish

Moved On
Nov 23, 2011
Tucson
I used the guts and a 14250 to make a mod that's 1 3/8" square x 3/4" deep w/o a shorty carto and 2 1/4" tall with one. It's tiny and Blue! ;)

Awsome haven't ordered the 14250 battery yet. After looking at the blue box again I really like the size. It's all about new batteries for me. Once you have the battery, then it turns into I can use it for this or maybe that. Once MV reopens I'm all over this one. My next order is going to be huge. I haven't placed an order with MV in over a week and will wait another week. I want them to get all settled in before I start firing of the orders. Thanks. :thumbup:

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread