Need a moment to cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hott_Karl

Verified Member
I finally had saved enough cash up to purchase a Provari and a Z-Atty Pro.
I was able to snag both in one order last week on Friday.
Waited patiently for the vape mail to arrive Monday while I was at work.
Got home and was like a kid in a candy store with $100!

I love the vape!
.. for almost a week.....:(

This morning at 11:55am in the parking lot of my job I was being nice to a customer that had pulled in and told him the store didnt open for another half hour. He got upset and while turning around to huff off he bumped me hard enough my PV feel ....
Suspended for what seemed like an eternity it hit the ground, and I heard a smash as the glass broke. :ohmy: :-x :(

The Provari took a few minor scrapes ... the Z-Atty looks okay.
WP_20130114_003.jpg
I got online almost immediately and got two replacement glass pieces ordered. Now its just a matter of waiting for some more vape mail.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
OMG I can't even picture what I would have done. I carry a gun every day. Lets see if I can make that report work for me. The suspect approached me and then took a defensive posture. Causing me to drop my side arm.(ie wantever it was). and then I felt for my life and killed him. Cause he was STUPID.

Hokus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2011
Woodstock, GA
OMG I can't even picture what I would have done. I carry a gun every day. Lets see if I can make that report work for me. The suspect approached me and then took a defensive posture. Causing me to drop my side arm.(ie wantever it was). and then I felt for my life and killed him. Cause he was STUPID.

Haha, I probably would have done the same thing!

I'm very sorry to hear about your tank :( and I hope your replacements come in soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread