Status
Not open for further replies.

lettucehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Indiana
My previous ADV was Atomic Blast from Indy Vapor shop.

Unfortunately, they only carry 24mg nic in that flavor.
I'm currently vaping 6-12mg nic.

I tried diluting with an unflavored 50/50 liquid, but the juice lost it's punch.
I've been trying to mix it with 0mg cinnamon flavors from other companies, but it's annoying and, frankly, still not right.

I want my Atomic Blast back! Nothing else is really satisfying!

I need some recommendations of strong hot cinnamon flavors.
Please?!!

Not perfume, not very sweet (perhaps a little sweet just to take off a bit of the cinnamon fire) - needs to have some kick.

I've tried and not been satisfied with the hot cinnamon from -
The Vapor Room - not cinnamon spicy enough
Tasty Vapors - too perfume and sweet
Vapor Gods - too sweet
EC Blends - not spicy

Closest I'm gotten is Balls of Fire from VapeApe, but even that's a bit too perfume...

Anybody have any ideas?

Perpetualsharon

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2012
St. Louis, MO, USA
I love cinnamon as well. I use Cinnamon Red Hots 16mg, very hot spicy flavor, from Move2Vapor. Harry has a brick and mortar store here in St Louis, a website but no online shop. You might call him and ask if he will ship you a sample. I think they are 5ml and the samples are 16 mg but he might work up a sample for you at your 6-12mg. He's a really sweet older retiree and very helpful. I also ordered some supplies from Mount Olympus Vapors (they do have an online shop) and they are sending me a free sample of their version of Cinnamon Hot Reds. It will be here Wednesday or Thursday... Mount Olympus is in Jeffersonville, IN. I don't know how close that is to you but it might be worth a shot. I'll let you know what I think of the Mt O. version.

AndyInOC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
So Cal
I notice you're in the maddcatt contest thread & their red hots is excellent. Spicy but with some sweet in it as well. I agree with you on the vapor room flavor, more like a cinnamon stick than a hot cinnamon, but it makes for a pretty good mix in with other flavors Lol.

I know you're in another state but ecig city in laguna beach (they're present here on the forum) has a house liquid & the cinnamon red hots flavor is excellent to say the least. It has that *rip your face off* effect that I love, maybe contact them & see if they would sell & send you some? I think it may fit your requirements very well.

ogredog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
fontana,Cali
Dfwvapor atomic fireball if I remember correctly more spicy than sweet but as others have said probably any with extra flavor will do.....i liked mrs. Ts extra hot one a lot also but u know...$$$$ lol maddcatt is good but kind of weak for heat.....never tried atomic cinnacide but people swear by it....people like vaporbombs a lot too

Last edited:

lettucehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Indiana
I generally use either the Stardust or a CE3.
And, yeah, strong cinnamon definitely does a number on the clearos.
I did just buy a Vivi Nova with a metal tank that I'm likely going to use for my cinnamon vape.

I know that a vape strong enough to melt my Stardust tip likely isn't very good for me - but I Love it so!!!

:p

@lettucehead - I like cinnamon too, but have been warned that it causes problems with some tanks. What do you use?

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
The tip on my Stardust melted, but luckily I had already bought a stainless steel one from gotvapes. It works well and looks cool. I got sick of the Stardust today though, due to slight leaking from the bottom (pooling on the battery connector). I've heard not all of them leak and not consistently (this one was fine for the first couple of weeks & the leaking is off and on), which I hope is true since I ordered a couple more. I didn't want to contaminate my vivi nova mini with a strong cinnamon flavor, so I wasn't using it, but I was so frustrated today that I broke down and filled it. Hopefully, it will work out ok.

ETA: I saw a picture of the metal tanks on a vendor site, but it wasn't very good. How do you know how much liquid is in the tanks? I couldn't tell from the picture.

Last edited:

lettucehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Indiana
Really, that's the problem with the metal tanks - you can't see how much liquid is in them!
It's really going to be by feel of the weight of the liquid in the tank and when you start getting more dry hits I'm thinking...

Or, some people have a good feel about how much liquid they vape in what period of time - they would be able to time the refills.

Don't give up on the Stardusts - generally they work very well. They just don't do well with some juices.

What cinnamon are you using?

The tip on my Stardust melted, but luckily I had already bought a stainless steel one from gotvapes. It works well and looks cool. I got sick of the Stardust today though, due to slight leaking from the bottom (pooling on the battery connector). I've heard not all of them leak and not consistently (this one was fine for the first couple of weeks & the leaking is off and on), which I hope is true since I ordered a couple more. I didn't want to contaminate my vivi nova mini with a strong cinnamon flavor, so I wasn't using it, but I was so frustrated today that I broke down and filled it. Hopefully, it will work out ok.

ETA: I saw a picture of the metal tanks on a vendor site, but it wasn't very good. How do you know how much liquid is in the tanks? I couldn't tell from the picture.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
It's called "RH Candy Cane" from Vixen Vapors, but what I taste is sweet cinnamon (much sweeter than I think you would like, based on your posts), plus I have them add a little menthol. There may be other flavor notes in it, but I can't taste them. I get a 3x flavor boost.

I started smoking when Nixon was president (perhaps I should blame political stress for starting the habit...) and I broke my nose several years ago, so my palate is very limited. Currently, all I can really taste is cinnamon and menthol. I have a straight cinnamon from Liberty Liquid that the local vape store said was the strongest flavored juice they had. I like it, mostly because I can taste it, but I don't find it very interesting - I just use a few drops of it in Candy Cane sometimes for an extra umph. I think my sense of taste might be coming back, albeit very slowly. Vixen sent me a free sample of "Colada Cupcake" and I can almost taste something cake-ish, no colada yet though.

Perpetualsharon

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2012
St. Louis, MO, USA
Fire water from maximum vapors. Cin/sweet tobacco/little menthol. Awesome.

I stumbled upon this combination last week when I had a menthol tobacco in my tank and then added a cinnamon. Yum.
I'm sure it would be much better actually prepared rather than just thrown together like I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread