Need a new dispoable

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
I am still using various kits and tanks but I still like having my disposables. I went back to the regular Flings. I know they are priced well and last long enough (the full size) but hey are a very hard drag to get anything out of them. Sucking through a straw feeling lol Anyone have some suggestions? Has to be 24mg at least and I would prefer a traditional look (tan filter.) Not even going to consider some real size at $5.99 + for one.

Ops... DispoSable :)

Last edited:

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
The only one I have tried is an njoy King Gold. Those are 36 mg and the "red" version is 48 mg - I think. The draw is good - not tight - and I like the flavor but they sure aren't going at discount prices either. Pretty short battery run time too. You might get through one day with it - if you really milk the thing and pace it. (Which is probably why the nic level is so high.)

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Yup. Been using the NJOY Kings on and off since release. I was one of many screaming to them about the price. Funny thing - I just bought 2, 5 packs since they always seem to have a sale and I wanted to try the new ones (new look at all.) ... The NJOY Kings are still the KING. Just the most amazing e-cig ever. The look, the feel, the flavor, etc etc. I also tried the Zoom. Very nice and taste like the king but too much $. It's a 100 of the King really. Maybe I’ll stick with the Kings if always on sale. They seem to do something often. Time to treat myself maybe lol. I do sorta baby them but, 45% nic... a few puffs is all I need and a small puff is a ton of vapor with them. The trick is to always buy direct. Nice and fresh. Not the ones sitting on shelf for so long at a store. You cant buy the Zoom direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread