Need a new e liquid site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrashbagJesus

Aug 30, 2009
U.S.
Haven't posted in a while, hope everyone here is well. I'm looking for a new dependable site to get e liquid from. I was using RockyMountain for coffee, and occasionally TotallyWicked when Rocky's site was out fo stock. Well, I need some more coffee or something similar. RockyMountain is out. I refuse to pay $30 for 30ml from TotallyWicked, it seems like they raise their prices every month.

I haven't tried Johnson Creek in over six months. I liked the taste of their liquids but, I remember them being real thick and constantly clogging my attys. How are their liquids now? Can someone suggest a good site to get liquids? I'm looking for coffee, 36mg, but any suggestions would be appreciated regardless of flavors the site carries. Thanks in advance.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Oh ya!!! Tasty Vapor Cafe Macchiato!!! It is sooooo freakin yummy! I like my coffee a lil sweeter and got the extra sweetener you can buy in the lil bottle from them and that makes it perfect for me :) I got the 48mg and the flavor doubler, saves you money and you don't lose taste. I'm a happy camper :)

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
I'll chime in for My Freedom Smokes, all the liquids I've bought there are full flavored and consistent.

+1

Chris over at MyFreedomSmokes.com has never done wrong by me. Excellent juices @ excellent prices, and double stregnth flavor option is awesome! And he has 36mg and I believe 48mg!

TrashbagJesus

Aug 30, 2009
U.S.
Nice, thank you all for the feedback. I ended up ordering a couple of 1oz bottles from Tasty, mocha and machi-something. I'm not really into the sweet stuff but, as long as it tastes like coffee I'm game. I didn't know that anyone made juices with nicotine concentrations higher than 36mg, I got the 48mg. I figure I don't smoke cigs or... anything else... any more, but I still need my nicotine, one vice at a time. I've checked out the other sites and will probably end up trying them in the future. Thanks again everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread