Need a new rta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinben

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Tn
I'm considering a partial retirement for my Svoe kayfun Mini V3. It will be a back up for my backup. So, I've been selling some gear to upgrade or try new gear. Just placed an order for a QP Juggerknot Mini Gunmetal for my Radius for home use. But my main kit for EDV is a Dotmod 75w.
Now my kayfun Mini is like 19mm, top fill, doesn't leak unless its user error on my part, 2mil capacity and 58mm without drip tip.
I'm wanting 22/23mm diameter, top fill, doesn't leak unless my stupidity, definitely more than 2mm capacity, ability to rewick with as much ease as KFV3, a tad bit more airflow and shorter. I vape between 1-1.5 ohms @ 10-15w 28ga kanthal.
Any suggestions if my thinking is wrong would be appreciated. No clones. Please.

I really like the reviews of the Augvape Merlin MTL.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
First thing that comes to mind is the berserker 1.5 mini. I’m assuming you still want MTL here. I’ve got the 1.0 which has a vacuum issue that is supposed to be fixed on the 1.5. The 1.0 still works fine as long as you ignore it’s top fill and treat it as a bottom fill atty. If you’re ordering in the EU, there are issues with tank size compliance. There is a 3.5(?)ml tank for the berserker, but it doesn’t come with the EU kit.

Reactions: Tinben

ArminF

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2018
Switzerland
Berserker i do own as well. Pretty good small tank. With the "normal" Berserker you would have a 2 tank options but its 24mm then. If you do not mind 24mm take a look at the Berserker 1.5 as its the new tank.
Vandy Vape Berserker V1.5 MTL RTA Review | Strictly for MTL - Vaping360

- EHPro True MTL 22mm 2/3 ML
- Cthulhu MTL RTA 24mm 3 ML
both are small as well.

Reactions: bombastinator

Tinben

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Tn
I really do appreciate everyones suggestions. I researched and researched. It really is an OCD situation. :confused:
I did finally make a decision after trying to determine if I am really a MTL or DL or both. After years of being a dripper and loving it I decided on something in-between. The OFRF Gear RTA. :rickroll:

It does have a bigger diameter than I wanted but I am hoping it doesn't have too much hangover and it is very short. Kinda Gnomie like me. :facepalm:

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread