• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Need a permit to sell nicotine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tone

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
LI NY
I like where you are going with this. When the .... hits the fan and the FDA gets their crap together and stops the imports, the man with the legal right to have/ sell nicotine will be the last man standing. And starting to look into what it would take to be legal and licensed to have, handle and sell this stuff is they way to go at this time

Nuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Ontario, Canada
wouldn't the FDA apply here PPP?

The FDA is in the US only. In Canada we have Health Canada. They are currently evaluating ecigs but only from an NRT point of view. Hopefuly they go the UK route and only apply reasonable packaging and marketing restrictions on the nicotine juice.

I see no way that the government can ban the actual devices as long as they are CSA approved.

puff-puff-pass

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Alberta
The FDA is in the US only. In Canada we have Health Canada. They are currently evaluating ecigs but only from an NRT point of view. Hopefuly they go the UK route and only apply reasonable packaging and marketing restrictions on the nicotine juice.

I see no way that the government can ban the actual devices as long as they are CSA approved.

God bless you Nuck! You just made my day:D
As I put together a little B2B plan, that was one of the biggest worries I had. Now if i can just find a manufacturer for 2 piece e-cigs (vape and cart in one piece) for a "mid-quality" product....I'll be laughing!

I looked the alibaba website and found dozens of makers, but don't know who is legit and who is a crook. Any ideas where I can fnd out who REALLY makes the goods?

EDIT...can't find anything at the HEalth Canada website (quick search). Have you seen anything posted there?

Last edited:

Nuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Ontario, Canada
The only 2 piece manufacturer that I've seen is loongtotem which I really don't like based on personal experience. I'm sure if you search through the forums you can find lists for other manufacturers of 2 piece product.

Loongtotem,Electronic Cigarette,E-cigarette,Mini Electronic Cigarette V9

You could ask Bloog or Red Dragon who they use but I suspect they wouldn't want to share the info :)

puff-puff-pass

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Alberta
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread