Need a reliable source for e- liquids... Help and suggestions please

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilbman

Jun 21, 2013
Merica'
I am so sick and tired of getting flowery/ chemical tasting juices and then having to wait and steep them to see if they are going to work or not. It is so frustrating to purchase juice that you know tasted great the bottle before the last, right from the start. Also a gripe is juice not being consistent. With different ratios. I can order the same juice three different times from the same B&M and they will all taste a little different w/ different. Made by different employees.

Really, I am just looking for consistency. Pre steeped juice that is reliable and consistent every time. If anyone has any suggestions, I would love to hear about them and see if they would work for me. Please and thank you.

A business that takes their juice seriously and makes sure there juice is ready to go before it is sold. Using the exact same ratios EVERY time. No BULL.....

Beacon1973

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2013
Kansas City
A lot of the companies online mix when you order so some steeping is necessary for maximum flavor blending. The advantage is obviously the price in most cases and access to other reviews. The forums have a ton of juice reviews and steeping recommendations. Mt Baker Vapor prices and reviews made them a must try for me. I ordered from them for the first time last night and the order has already shipped with a maximum of 3 day expectancy fir arrival. Hope you find your vendor

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Unfortunately steeping is a necessary evil. Here are some good ones though...in my opinion anyway
Mt baker - I let steep for a week
High desert vapes - most steep 3-5 days. They give the bottles a warm bath to steep a little before shipping
Fuzion vapor - I can vape these straight out of the mail box

Good luck on the juice hunt! I started DIY a few weeks ago but these 3 still get my business!!

Anne99

Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
Virginia
I was thinking something similar! I have been researching companies that pre-steep. I just recently read that nicquid has pre-steeped juices, I have not tried them yet but was considering it. I have tried five pawns and like their stuff. Their juice is also pre-steeped. Lots of discussions abou five pawns online, for good or ill. I have not come across many talking about nicquid.

Hope that helps!

Last edited:

HOPS

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2012
NicQuid juice is pretty good imo. The flavors taste just like you would expect them to. So far I've only had the fruit flavors. Blueberry is awesome. Strawberry blew me away though, I swear it tastes just like a real fresh strawberry. It's all US made and made in batches, so if you order from a vendor that has it in stock, it will ship with their normal shipping time (no waiting for processing and mixing) and be ready to vape straight out of the mailbox.

TroyHoot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Greenville MS
greenman states his are "ultrasonically-steeped" before shipping out. I ordered a few on his last sale. I really liked 2 out of the 3 I got. Reordering those 2 this evening for his current sale. Shamrock shiver and cabin fever are the ones Im reordering. Im strange and liked them mixed though also so your mileage may vary. I cant vouche for consistency yet since this will be my second order. But no flowery/chemically taste to it. Tons of flavor too.

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
I guess it's up to +9 for Mt Baker now.
I love their juice. Custom made for me & shipped the day I order it. Lots of flavors to choose from. Great prices.
To handle the steep wait I order 50ml bottles. When they arive I put 20ml into other bottles & set them aside. When I have to break out the 20ml bottles it's time to reorder. I finish up the 20ml bottles while the new batch steeps.

Beacon1973

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2013
Kansas City
I guess it's up to +9 for Mt Baker now.
I love their juice. Custom made for me & shipped the day I order it. Lots of flavors to choose from. Great prices.
To handle the steep wait I order 50ml bottles. When they arive I put 20ml into other bottles & set them aside. When I have to break out the 20ml bottles it's time to reorder. I finish up the 20ml bottles while the new batch steeps.
Going to use this method. Good idea

jriv9

Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
nashville
Darth Vapors... just got a sample pack from them and all of them are great.
Nashville Vapor... (my favs are Prof Marvel's Mystery and Master Blend-best ry5 type i've tried so far)
Backwood Brew... (great tobaccos, but you have to let them steep in order to enjoy them; very common for tob)

Stay away from MyFreedomSmoke juices. I've yet to try one i like. imho

My next purchase will be with heather's heavenly vapes... after hearing about their juices from so many reputable youtube reviewers, i have to see for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread