Need advice about prefilled cartridges for pif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trill

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2012
Nashville
So I've got 3 and a half (3 are willing, 4, getting there) friends who I'm putting together some kits for. I've got a 510 mini usb passthrough, am buying someone's old blu kit, and have an 808 usb passthrough coming from a friend who's helping me with this small project. What I'd like to know is if you guys know of any cartridges that taste as good as the blu (or better). My first experience was with a disposable Mystic and was awful. The blu cartridges tasted pretty good, and though I've moved way past that (and have pif'd that to someone who is now celebrating her first month cig free), I've found that some people just prefer the minis to get started because it's more like what they're used to. Some people are happy with ego style stuff to start out with, but others, not so much.

So, what do you guys think? What's the best cartridge, prefilled, or maybe not, to put on top of these minis?

Thanks for any advice or info at all! :)

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
What's the best cartridge, prefilled, or maybe not, to put on top of these minis?

My honest opinion is that prefilled cartridges are very outdated now, and the juice tastes horrible, which is not a HUGE encouragment to quitting analogs.

IMHO if you combine that, plus short battery life on a mini, these newbies are on their way to a rather frustrating and "fiddly" road, which may make them give up before they're really started.

A blank carto is so easy to fill, just link them to pbusardo's YouTube How to fill a carto, it's so easy even I could do it when I was a newbie!
A PBusardo Tutorial : Filling Boge 510 Cartomizers - YouTube

Just make sure if using a mini batt that they don't stick a low resistance carto on there. The batts can't handle it. Get the standard resistance.

And bless you for being such a great friend to your friends~

Trill

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2012
Nashville
Well, I had a friend who I really wanted to vape, and I put her through trying several types of ego things and she was just not having it. My one last chance was to ask her to try the blu kit, and she flat out told me she wouldn't try any more after that. There was just no way she was going to do it. The blu kit has kept her off cigs for 4 weeks now. She's gotten a few other 510 batts, and likes pretty much any tobacco juice (and others) that I've given her (which I thought were naaasty), and she's been happy with that. Gave her a rocket for her bday, which was good, because we ended up with some lr carts that she wanted to use, and she's been using that since she got it. For some folks, I think it just takes steps.

Anyway, thanks for the vid. I'll take a look! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread