Need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

puhngk

Feb 21, 2017
Hello, people. In need of some advice for a nice little simple MTL thingy to get for when I go out at a drink or simply ok in general. Was thinking about getting an Aspire Breeze - seems nice. My main problem is that I chainvape. Would the 1.2 breeze coil handle that? Not a fan of 0.6. Also I have read some threads about autofiring and malfunctions, is that really a problem or rarely happening? From what I know Aspire is a good brand. My choices would be between the Breeze / iCare 2 (but eleaf seems faulty) / Dolphin (i hate joyetech coils they need to step up their game) / Pocke X (I ve read about muted flavour which is bad). Any suggestions?

puhngk

Feb 21, 2017
The dolphin coils need to sit in juice literally overnight, but are reportedly fine after. Are you a cartridge only guy or can you handle an RBA?
I'm not really into RBAs. I prefer premade coils. I already have an eGrip, just looking for a second vape. Not really trusting Joyetech after getting the eGrip 2. I had to get a new tank for it to be usable, besides that just dry hits, spitting, burnt coils, TC sucks. Not sure if I should risk it with the dolphin lol. I had a k1 from aspire a long time ago and the coils were awesome made.

Reactions: stols001

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Ahhhh, that's a Pod Mod. You might start a conversation in the Vape Pod Systems forum to see if owners like them. Look it up on You Tube, too.

My nephew-in-law uses some sort of pod mod for work only (bathroom stall stealth vaper). He says he likes it for stealth purposes, but couldn't satisfy him all day.

puhngk

Feb 21, 2017
Ahhhh, that's a Pod Mod. You might start a conversation in the Vape Pod Systems forum to see if owners like them. Look it up on You Tube, too.

My nephew-in-law uses some sort of pod mod for work only (bathroom stall stealth vaper). He says he likes it for stealth purposes, but couldn't satisfy him all day.
Thanks for the reply. I don't trust youtube reviewers cuz they've been in the vaping world for a long time and now they're pretty much into DL so the MTL devices are just reviewed in 30 minutes, not actually used to see how it performs for an entire day at least or two. So everything reviewed is pretty much ok.

• Agree

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I'm not really into RBAs. I prefer premade coils. I already have an eGrip, just looking for a second vape. Not really trusting Joyetech after getting the eGrip 2. I had to get a new tank for it to be usable, besides that just dry hits, spitting, burnt coils, TC sucks. Not sure if I should risk it with the dolphin lol. I had a k1 from aspire a long time ago and the coils were awesome made.
So really small easy to deal with, minimal hassle. Hmm.. I got my sister a target mini and a nautilus 2 for Christmas. Together they weren’t super cheap though they were small. What about a t18 or other AIO? The problem is it seems to me the pod stuff gets consistently more annoying rather than less as you move away from the dolphin. I’d suggest a peas but it produces less vapor than an evod. There are people who like the phix but it will likely nic you out. It’s got an insanely high nic level. Might keep you from chain vaping though. You’d just get nicotine poisoning.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
not sure how,a ego 650 with a kanger t3 did the job.can't get smaller then that.
That’s what my sister was using. The peas produces near equivalent vapor and is about the size of two cigarettes. The target mini/nautilus 2 is about the same size as as an ego system. Maybe a little type bigger. Wider and deeper, but half the length. You can hide it in your hand.

• Useful

puhngk

Feb 21, 2017
That’s what my sister was using. The peas produces near equivalent vapor and is about the size of two cigarettes. The target mini/nautilus 2 is about the same size as as an ego system. Maybe a little type bigger. Wider and deeper, but half the length. You can hide it in your hand.
I was thinking of buying a nautilius 2 alone for my mod. ^_^

puhngk

Feb 21, 2017
Oh and I don't really seek a thing that I can actually hide in my hand, just something simple, kinda cheap so I won't be ...... if it gets a beat while I'm out and about, that s what I was talking about with the "little simple MTL thingy" :D lurking and seeking mods right now lol

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Oh and I don't really seek a thing that I can actually hide in my hand, just something simple, kinda cheap so I won't be ...... if it gets a beat while I'm out and about, that s what I was talking about with the "little simple MTL thingy" :D lurking and seeking mods right now lol
The biggest advantage of the peas is it’s rridiculously cheap. $13 retail last I checked

JLinLA

Jan 3, 2018
Hello, people. In need of some advice for a nice little simple MTL thingy to get for when I go out at a drink or simply ok in general. Was thinking about getting an Aspire Breeze - seems nice. My main problem is that I chainvape. Would the 1.2 breeze coil handle that? Not a fan of 0.6. Also I have read some threads about autofiring and malfunctions, is that really a problem or rarely happening? From what I know Aspire is a good brand. My choices would be between the Breeze / iCare 2 (but eleaf seems faulty) / Dolphin (i hate joyetech coils they need to step up their game) / Pocke X (I ve read about muted flavour which is bad). Any suggestions?
Hi Seems you are looking for a beginner MTL device. INNOKIN is good at provide MTL products. Soory but I'm really a Innokin fan, Why not try the Innokin Endura T18/T22 or their new released Goby? These are popular MTL devices and very easy to use,top filling and very clean ,good flavor of course. If you only need the tanks , The Ares RTA and Zenith MTL tank designed by Phil Busardo and Dimitris and INNOKIN could be your best options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread