The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Need advise

Discussion in 'myPVshop.com' started by Stnorder, Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Stnorder

Stnorder Full Member

Apr 8, 2012
    Truckee
    I need some help, I have been trying to get used to using the Dct tank for the last week. Seems like nomatter what I do the carto is not getting enough juice??

2. The Ocelot

The Ocelot Psychopomp Verified Member ECF Veteran

The shop is closed on Sundays, so you won't get an answer here today. I've also noticed that they aren't online very much, so you might want to call the shop on Monday.

3. Stnorder

Stnorder Full Member

Apr 8, 2012
    Truckee
    Yes, I just got signed up with the Forum. Wanted to see what its all about

4. alekos557

alekos557 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2011
    dayton, nv
    Try drawing without pressing switch. That way there is a little bit of suction to draw fluid into carto.
    I am sure you prefilled carto when assembling unit. I fill mine with syringe.

5. Tazzy July

Tazzy July Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2012
    Northern Nevada
    So glad I found this forum I keeping learning something new everyday! I just hope my pv shop keeps the cotton candy flavor Im hooked! Next I will try butterscotch got to save my change :) Have a great day fellow Vapers!

6. tanner frano

tanner frano Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2012
    Reno ,NV
    sorrry it took so long to reply but you want to do what alekos557 said but if your having problems we would prefere you call the shop!

1-(775)-356-9000

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.