need alittle help

Status
Not open for further replies.

pellski89

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2012
pittsburgh
well guys i just got some new juice from fuzion vapor.. i think is 30pg 70vg.. so its fairly thick juice.. i went to prime a carto to put in my lava tank..and its hard to get the juice to soak in the carto.. the first few drops just sit on the top of the carto,and it stays there. used cartos fill right up when i put juice in..i must be something to do with the thick juice and the tightness of the material in the new carto.. need some help

thanks guys,
chris

JCJohn23

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2012
Prescott, AZ
hey chris, sometimes you can sorta blow in the top of your carto lightly and it will help the juice move down in there. You are right and thicker juices take a while to wick. I order from fuzionvapor sometimes too ;) if they arent the flanged cartomizers you can try the "condom fill" trick to get the juice soaked in good by the threads. Or if you have a pointy filling tip around try to snug it between the filler and the side of the carto to get the juice down in there

TheVap3Junkie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Bunker Hill, WV
hey chris, sometimes you can sorta blow in the top of your carto lightly and it will help the juice move down in there. You are right and thicker juices take a while to wick. I order from fuzionvapor sometimes too ;) if they arent the flanged cartomizers you can try the "condom fill" trick to get the juice soaked in good by the threads. Or if you have a pointy filling tip around try to snug it between the filler and the side of the carto to get the juice down in there

I second that ^ I use 80% vg juice and have the same problem condom fill and long soak will usually do it. For the first fill you can also put your juice bottle in some warm water for a little while and it will thin out a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread