Not open for further replies.

caughtus

Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
Tucker, GA
Just noticed this today:
11-20-2012, 11:04 AM
Hi everyone,

We wanted everyone to know about a recent development change at LiquidXpress. To keep this short and sweet, we have changed the lab which produces liquid for us. We still use the same flavorings, ingredients, and processes, but have changed to ensure our quality control and consistency issues are eliminated. Over the past year the consistency issues in batches we had come into our warehouse has grown worse and worse (most of our customers’ never saw the result as we would remove batches from inventory if we ever found or heard of a problem). This has led to shortages of liquid in inventory and lengthy delays in replacing those.

We hope everything will eventually be moved over, but if we have to eliminate some flavors all together due to the inability to recreate them correctly, so be it. To date, the original line liquids and the chiller line liquids are in our new facility, the indulgence line liquids will be moving over soon.

We have gotten a wide range of feedback, both positive and negative. Please know that we are doing this to continue ensuring that the consistency and quality of our liquids stay in place. Having said that here are some of the changes to expect and why:

Color difference: The main issue here is age of liquid, when LX makes batches of liquid, it can sit for upwards of 6 months. During that time some liquids darken and the taste becomes a bit bolder. Currently we only have new batches of everything, so they may seem lighter to you.

Nicotine Content: We have changed to have all liquids in 4 strengths: 0mg, 8mg, 18mg, and 26mg.

Bottle Sizes: We have changed from 10ml, 15ml, and 30ml bottles to 5ml, 10ml, and 30ml bottles. The reason for this is pretty simple. We wanted to be able to offer more 30ml bottles due to their high popularity and 5ml bottles so people could sample a liquid first if they choose to.

New Bottling: To update our lineup making it easier to ship correctly and to add an ingredient list to the box and the bottles.

Thank you all for your attention in this matter,

v/r

Rob
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/liquidxpress/352131-liquidxpress-news.html

Rictic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2012
Miami, FL
I tried the HFC from vapingzone since reading this thread and it is pretty amazing in a mini vivi nova with a 2.6-ish ohm head at 4.2V. I tried it in an SR carto at 4.5V but it wasn't the same, you definitely get a more pure honey and tobacco flavor from the vivi. Honestly the more I vape it the less I miss my old HFC flavor I can no longer get. I tried both the DIY alcohol super concentrate and the pre-mixed. They're both very, very good, but I think I'm going to stick to the premixed. The DIY took a while to steep but the premixed was delicious right away.

Last edited:

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
I've since found several new favorites. Bobas bounty from ave juice. Velvet fog, dark shadows, island tobacco from vapingzone. Oompa, gollum, gandalf from HHV....But still I long for lx's HFC, will always be my all time favorite, I plan on ordering some more soon in hopes it's been ironed out.

Can you describe what Velvet fog and Dark Shadows tastes like? It's disturbing that VapingZone doesn't describe those flavors. I do love many of their tobaccos - I mix my own from their super concentrates. I LOVE French Pipe, Island Tobacco, Dunhill, Black & Mild, Honey Flue Cured and Desert Ship. Real Cig and 555 are okay for a change. They have been a very good vendor to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread