Need Flavor help

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJVapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2010
USA
If you don't mind messing with powders you might consider picking up some Ethyl Vanillin from The Perfumer's apprentice. I mixed it the same way I mix ethyl maltol. 1/4 teaspoon to 10 mL of PG and shake it under hot water until it disolves completely. Add to taste and a little goes a long way. I've used it as an undertone so far.... about a drop per 1 mL is a really good undertone. I wish I had more experience with it to recommend further, but it is the best smelling smooth vanilla I've tried so far. I'll be using it a lot more. I have no idea if she has it in liquid but you might check and/or ask.

Lady M

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
Oregon
If you don't mind messing with powders you might consider picking up some Ethyl Vanillin from The Perfumer's apprentice. I mixed it the same way I mix ethyl maltol. 1/4 teaspoon to 10 mL of PG and shake it under hot water until it disolves completely. Add to taste and a little goes a long way. I've used it as an undertone so far.... about a drop per 1 mL is a really good undertone. I wish I had more experience with it to recommend further, but it is the best smelling smooth vanilla I've tried so far. I'll be using it a lot more. I have no idea if she has it in liquid but you might check and/or ask.

Thanks I will check on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread